Thread: No Download ever avail, sorry.

No Download ever avail, sorry.

No, not an official statement (yet) but here is why I think it's true.

As of 14.7 everyone already HAS NW loaded and patched in. You can now see towers, fight them, get benefits from guild towers, etc. You can now see the new cars and interact with them.

What you cannot do if you dont have NW is BUY any of them. At the time of purchase the check is made to see if you have NW registered, if so then you buy, if not then you fly.

The reason they wont download NW is because there is NOTHING to download. You already have it. The moment folks realize that your paying for a KEY and thats it, they are going to have complaints about having to buy a basicly blank CD.

Yeah, I paid $19.95 for the game, now I pay 19.95 for something I already have patched in.

Point is they need to get over it, as I REFUSE to purchase and pay those horrid shipping prices, but I would purchase a key online.

Actually, there is stuff in NW that you didn't get in the patch.

Landover, sign up for the betatest, and see some of the things not included in the latest patch. The agreement prevents me from saying too much, though

Dude, your wrong, only the stuff you need to interact is all there the booster pack adds/includes:

New Sounds
    Updated/Enhanced Graphics
    Full Copy of Anarchy Online w/ CD key for a NEW account that you can give to a friend or for ur own use.
    Also the booster CD key to upgrade ur old account to booster.

That is incorrect. If you think everything there is to an item is the "info" display and the graphics, then you are utterly wrong. 14.7 is in no way what Notum Wars is. If you have no clue about these issues, rather be silent. Thankyou.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard