Thread: Take out the obvious ebayers at least

Arrow Take out the obvious ebayers at least

Ban please.

Shouldn't be hard to find out who it is. There used to only be one of these on Rk1. I owned it. Pretty sure theres only 2 now.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

didn't the uncle pumpkin's drop these?

yes he did, there are a few of them now.

funny thing is NOBODY will pay 127 bucks for it lol it is a collectors item, not uber loot
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Buy It Now for US $899.99!

who wouldnt purchase it for such a low price?

yeah... i know my brother-in-law had one for a bit but traded it.... I think theres 2 in rk1 shouldnt be too hard to figure out who is selling it.

This JulianSebasitian guy was also selling GA IV. How many people have both? Obviously, this guy thinks it doesn't matter if he's identified, and that he can handle the lawyer war.

It'll be interesting. If he's still around in a couple of weeks, it'll be pretty clear that he in fact has the legal aspect covered off. People will copy his disclaimer and it'll be a free for all.

This is a part of the EULA everyone agrees to when they log in:

"9. You may not use any third party software to modify this Software to change Game play. You may not use our intellectual property rights contained in the Game or the Software to create or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, as through server emulators. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not sell, buy or auction any Funcom characters, items, coin or copyrighted material."

The key sentence beeing:
    "You may not sell, buy or auction any Funcom characters, items, coin or copyrighted material."

I think that sentence says it all. blahblablah selling my time, not the item itself blahblahblahblah Don't make me laugh! That is so rubbish! You are selling an item. FC sais it's against the rules, you break the rules when you do that.

but hey, the saddest part of EBay. Do you know what that is? The bloke on hte other end that spends this kind of money on something that doesn't exist. I've never understood why people DO that. Probably never will either.

-edit- made some italic adjustments, because it looks nicer. And also changed some words that I actually didn't think would trigger a language filter.
    Last edited by Skybert; Nov 23rd, 2002 at 16:13:29.

Originally posted by Skybert
    This is a part of the EULA everyone agrees to when they log in:

"9. You may not use any third party software to modify this Software to change Game play. You may not use our intellectual property rights contained in the Game or the Software to create or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, as through server emulators. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not sell, buy or auction any Funcom characters, items, coin or copyrighted material."

The key sentence beeing:
    "You may not sell, buy or auction any Funcom characters, items, coin or copyrighted material."

I think that sentence says it all. blahblablah selling my time, not the item itself blahblahblahblah Don't make me laugh! That is so rubbish! You are selling an item. FC sais it's against the rules, you break the rules when you do that.

but hey, the saddest part of EBay. Do you know what that is? The bloke on hte other end that spends this kind of money on something that doesn't exist. I've never understood why people DO that. Probably never will either.

-edit- made some italic adjustments, because it looks nicer. And also changed some words that I actually didn't think would trigger a language filter.
    To him the item does exist.. the only reason he would leave the game is to go get what he needs on eBay... He probobly gets hes food from a tube that is attached to he boddy so he never needs to leave the game

Originally posted by Skybert
    Probably the same reason people pay 12.95 to play virtual games?