Thread: Gift wrapped basket?

Gift wrapped basket?

NODROP UNIQUE

ql:1

A gift wrapped basket containing a box of fine cigars and two bottles of Cognac.

?! lol
    anyone?
    Yuri

Artial Yurigatu Martist 213:14 Lounge Lizzard | Born in Tir, May 06, 2002 - (getting 214 in 2006 or not..)

Serverfirst Yurigata Merckill 193:10 clan nurse | Born in Tir, August 31, 2002

bring it to the Supply master(or something like that) in WW (inside the Sentinel outpost) he will be quite happy and give you another quest item.

^_^

oh cool ty very much
    Yuri

Artial Yurigatu Martist 213:14 Lounge Lizzard | Born in Tir, May 06, 2002 - (getting 214 in 2006 or not..)

Question

Originally posted by Katelin Chernich
    bring it to the Supply master(or something like that) in WW (inside the Sentinel outpost) he will be quite happy and give you another quest item.
    May i ask where/What WW is?

Ww = Wailing Wastes.
    You can go there by Wompah from Old Athen and Avalon.

Gift wrapped basked sounds more like something you just keep around for Christmas, and give it to your ingame sweetheart. (Ok, kind of hard if it's nodrop. Still, it *sounds* like a nice gift.)

Gattolina
    Kirikiri - Trader
    General, Depot Division
    Ancarim Iron Legion
    Gattolina - NT
    Ancarim Iron Legion

Also, the base is in the NE corner of WW, there is alot of Sentinels stuff out there. Check it out, definetly nicely made. Good job FC.

There's atleat 3/4 quests that you can get out there. Just chat a bit with the people out there. Most are high level though and require that you kill some OT boss in the OT bases in Avalon. (Where I would guess that OT gets their quests which tells them to kill somebody in the Sentinels base since I saw many OT people attacking the different clan NPCs there.)

Lots of new interesting things added with this patch, I love it already. Most of the patch atleast.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.

Factions?

Noting that they said Tier was taken over by those same people (Sentinels) and they may not like "fence sitters" very much... Does anyone have any idea if ONLY clan-affiliated players can do this quest? I found a Gift Wrapped Basket in a mission in Borealis, on RK2, with a level 6 Neutral Martial Artist. Just noting the zone it's in I assume it could be hard for someone of that level to do... but will faction also be a problem there?

Sentinels new base is in the NE corner past the crater lake, Supply master smug can be found on the east side through a wire fence and next to a row of driods.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

after i gave him the wrapped goodies he gave me some a Multi Purpose Tuner, that is supposed to be used to build towers. Also he gave me a quest to get an item from a OT supply master. So guess quest can go both ways. About neutrals, maybe it's like dodga/alvin quest. Go have a try Anyway it's more of a trade skill item i guess. just sits on my MA inv cause it's cool to have heh
    Yuri

Thanks for the information. I might give it a try, might save it.

Shame it's no drop, like someone else pointed out, would be nice to give to friends. Heh heh.

So you jsut give him the basket? I talked to him but he wanted me to get a book from Eel, no way i'm goin to that base to get it.

Lilita you might try it at the Omni base in Avalon it's basically the same quest there from Supply Master Eel. Give him the basket he gives you the tuner and a quest to get a book from Smug. Hopefully the Omni soldiers won't shoot at you like the gunhappy Sentinels

Where does the basket come from?
    Skebet Omni lvl 181 MP

where does basket come from

found 1 with a alt low lvl char in a chest

Originally posted by Amis
    Where does the basket come from?
    I've found loads and loads of them on dead mobs in missions. Too bad they're unique

yea, ive probably found 10 or 15 of em... i wonder if you can do the quest more than once... does anybody know what the quest award is.

and, clarify... is the base where mr smug is in the ne corner of avalon? havn't ever been there, so i suppose it might be obvious once i try...

Has anyone see a supply master a neutral could use?

I tried to trade with the omni, but he shot me down.

I didn't even get close the the clanner as the guards got me before.

Do you need to trade the basket or just click it on him?

the base is in ne corner of ww nable7