Thread: New PvP attacking range (question for lvl 74 pvp'ers)

New PvP attacking range (question for lvl 74 pvp'ers)

"former," i should have said

Ive read that some of you are deciding to level up now, but i am wondering if you will still enjoy pvp as much as you did previously? I mean the pvp game is much different at that level and not everyone has their best nanos in the game, but moving to level say, 100, people will have more options and pvp will be a much different world for you. And since a level 199 can attack a 149 now(or am i wrong about this, still havent gotten the hang of the new change), exactly what level will you stay at to avoid being killed by players you know you'd have no chance against?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

I think it is 194 can fight 149

anyway to your point, I bet the "ubah" 74's should stay where they are, they know "that level" of pvp, and well, it will not change their 74 game at all. Now that they have this cap though you dont have a "defining level" where you can get owned, so if pvp is your gig (and you can stand leveling at high levels unlike me) then keep on keepin on the treadmill.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL