Thread: Where can I buy Notum wars in Sweden/Malmoe or Lund?

Where can I buy Notum wars in Sweden/Malmoe or Lund?

If I want to be sure to have it for the release date..

I did a search for it and the only place on the internet that I found that sells it is www.webhallen.com.

Here's a direct link: http://www.webhallen.com/page.php?_traff=1&_id=10958
    Rippler - Legend

Webhallen rocks
    moon meeh

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Webhallen rocks
    You work there, right?
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Mordien, I called Tradition in Malmo, and they say they'll have it on Friday. So, I cancelled my pre-order, and Tradition is reserving a copy for me. EB Games in Lund should also have it by Friday.

Cheers,
    Scip.

Wow .. thx. I called them earlier this week and they told me they didn't know anything about it!

Thx! I'll cancel the pre-order directly, BUT HOW? I don't find any way to do it on the damn site (Funcom shop)

From the FAQ on site:

--
    Once the submit button has been clicked and the order is complete it can not be cancelled.
    --

Grrr .. Bloody stupid site ;-/

/Mordien

Yeah, I saw that. But there's an option if you use the e-mail form to contact them. I haven't received any reply from them on this yet, but then they haven't replied to my previous e-mail either.

Digital River's customer service is appalling, I don't want anything to do with them.

Originally posted by Dominata

You work there, right?
    Actually not, but I have bought all my games there :P both computer games and console games
    moon meeh

I know how to cancel the order!

Scipio.. I just called that company and talked to a Swedish speaking customer support person and she has cancelled my order and will send a confirmation via email to me.

So, call them and ask them to cancel it. Phone nr is:
    +44-118-934-6136

Living as far up north as I do, where some stores still have Punch Out and Ridge Racer on the "news" section... You really don't have other alternatives that Webhallen?!

Go Webhallen GO!

Zhagra Lvl 206 Fixer
    Maesterr Lvl 81NT
    Mytoz Lvl 41 Adv

Clan RK1

"I was feeling so good about my ability to do this...
    But now i screwed it up."

- Gerorge Lucas "Star Wars Episode 1 DVD"

you can probably buy it in the same place you can buy it in the US.....nowhere