Thread: Back in AO for a week now...

Back in AO for a week now...

When I ended my AO acount in January this year I was not planning to come back to Rubi-ka.
    Things change and a week ago I opend a 7 day trail acount to see what happend to this beautyfull world.
    After 2 day's I opend my old acount again and this world is still amazing but what every game needs and make people stay are friends and most of my friends I had before play alts or are way higher then I am now .
    But some old friends still play and even after a year nothing changed they are still friends.
    It made me decide to change side.
    All "my girls" where true Omni's and to change that was a big decission.
    So now I switched from Omni trade to Tir Fair Trade and with a very nice guild and my old friends I enjoy my time in AO again.
    Even leveling up is a still a dull thing to do but flying towards an upcoming sun above Rubi-ka compesate that a lot.
    My favourite place is still castle Galway and when the server comes back up I go take a visit inside.
    If I'm right it's a clan side and the guards won't attack me now.

Some simple changes like zoning without falling down to the ground makes it easy to exsplore and I never took the time to exsplore the Lands in clan teretory so lots to do for me now.

This world is truely amazing , happy to be back!

Healinghands lvl 131 doc
    Maroussia lvl 124 Engeneer

Smile Re: Back in AO for a week now...

Originally posted by Maroussia
    When I ended my AO acount in January this year I was not planning to come back to Rubi-ka.
    Things change and a week ago I opend a 7 day trail acount to see what happend to this beautyfull world.

After 2 day's I opend my old acount again and this world is still amazing but what every game needs and make people stay are friends and most of my friends I had before play alts or are way
    This world is truely amazing , happy to be back!
    I also recently started playing again. Only a lvl 6 enforcer. Was gone for several months. My clan is still around but dunno if active. Anyway, I just couldn't stay away from Rubi-Ka. Maybe I'll see ya in there somewhere! I'm Hittul.