Thread: Talk Deviant Reruns Today (11/22)

Talk Deviant Reruns Today (11/22)

Today, Friday, November 22nd. Two different reruns of Talk Deviant will air back-to-back.

The entire set begins at 12 noon EST (that's 5pm GMT) on GridStream Productions.

If you don't already know, you can listen in by playing location with winamp to: stream.gridstream.com
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Thank you Tarryk
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

You're welcome.

It hath begun.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

((Thanks for doing the re-runs...I'm not normally about for the live versions. Good listening.))

rofl Tarryk!!

"Captain of the Gimperise"??

Can your shows be downloaded?

Currently no, the actual shows are much to large files, even compressed at a low bit-rate, to allow for downloading from anywhere that we have available right now. So I gotta throw the reruns on now and again.

Also, I apologize for the connection failure that seems to have occured. I can't actually listen in from my present location, but on-screen it looks like it's back up and running now.