Thread: Bow ... parry..

Bow ... parry..

is this a bug? i was pvping last night and a guy parried my aimshot! etc! how can you parry an arrow? catch it the air then brake it? 0_o
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Unhappy its not new it was always there

my guess is that this is not intentional but because bows run on melee (pre patch) or pyhs ini.

if this theory were true then new crossbows should not be parried.

i do not have any crossbow users so i cant vouch for that though.

it is an interesting question balance wise - melee has slightly higher damage weapons because they have to get by evade and parry.

bows sorta suck. schuyler is nice but in all honesty i do not see another bow i like now the crossbows have been snatched from my bow ma ;(
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

i actually parried an AS yesterday. dunno if you're the one that tried to AS me when i wasn't looking in tir arena or not :P but that was the very first time i ever parried anything in pvp.

think i parried 3 or 4 times against a mob once a very long time ago too. but, i get parried ALOT in pvm with both my bow and my fists. why can't i parry more often with my maxed and implanted parry skill ?

personally, i think parrying any ranged weapon is insane. and for ranged mobs to be parrying my fists, let alone my bow is just as bad.

Garzini, you need to wear teh kevlar armbands always mon...

(hey, I actually do that in PvM, it's fun!)
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

It has been stated as a bug, they will be working on it, but who knows when.