Thread: its interesting...

its interesting...

that the only people on these forums are high lvlers..for the most part anyways...either the lvl 100ish people like me b****ing about the lame lvl 150s who come to aces and zone exploit on lvl 100s, or the 150s whining about how unuber their class is(ok..so a lot of it is cloudeh, there are still plenty of others). Could it be that maybe pvp isnt broken at low lvls where people arent organized to get together raiding parties(or cant beat the guards) that would allow for zone exploiting, and that classes/levels(since u cant pvp very far in lvl) are more balanced?

lame lvl 150s who come to aces and zone exploit on lvl 100s?

yes....

reinactment:

lvl 150 clanners show up, start shooting us unless there is a slayer, in which case they go away.

someone yells 'clanners! get to the safehouse'

Everyone runs to the safehouse or dies.

After sitting in the safe house for 10 minutes people wonder if the clanners are still there, so someone goes out and is instantly killed...before the grace period even starts let alone ends.

repeat until some high lvl omnis show up, or the clanners get a new title.

After sitting in the safe house for 10 minutes people wonder if the clanners are still there, so someone goes out and is instantly killed...before the grace period even starts let alone ends.
    It's a bug. Syrah almost got me the other day with the same bug. I was attacked when my timer was at 15.. 14.. 13.. bam.

Cos says they'll fix the bug next patch.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

I dont think pvp is broken, but it is not really balanced even at low levels (just made a twink and been pvping)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Actually I like it when clanner come, every omni and his friend turns around and shoots like hell.