Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: longer pvp fights?

Hermy

Miss GA4 fixer should not talk about godhood to me....:P

And no, Enfs are not gods yet.

Traders
    Can kill us but so can we.

Soldiers
    Cyboot can kill me(:P) and some other good ones. Rest are just *****ing as allways.

MA
    Eh...no comment. MAYBE..with a huge alpha, but doubtfull.

Advs
    Good ones could kill me.

Docs
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nuff said.

Fixers
    Makyla kicked my ass in pvp in arena. Was not even a close one.
    I get mixed results with different fixers in GA4 but overall i am content. I did mess up a little too.

NT
    They could , with a good alpha and lots of luck.

Crats
    I doubt it, but its been long time i dueled a crat.

Engis
    No clue now..have not dueled.

MP
    Dont think they can, overall.

This is from a DUEL perspective and NOT war.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Vision

FC's vission is war of what i see in NW.

I mean do you think they want arena duels? :P
    I want arena duels.
    But NW is not about duels at all....

Ex...
    If i see af FIXER in a political zone...i will just call my good X NT and have the fixer kileld in 5 sec...

P.S
    I thought you where fixer thats why i put the GA4 statement.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Breaku
    QB / EQB / P-Rod MUST be nerfed!!
    And Im saying this to stop the profession boosts / nerfs..
    As I am an enforcer myself and has pvp'ed alot, enforcer has ALWAYS been a great profession, and with the new changes to the profession nanos and such it's a bit better, but not unbalanced.
    What is unbalanced is the enf weapons, it's more or less like letting soldiers in on 10K dmg again in pvp.. which we all know was fun (for soldiers) but wasnt balanced.

So, take this from a enforcer who played / studied enforcer in the NW beta, and from a balancing point of view it's simple, either take the weapons out of the game, rework the attack times, or the damage it's WAY too high atm.

This is quite obvious when I get the kill for something taking 5 seconds to kill, and MA's / Traders get off 3-5 hits on the target, I get off one, and outdamage them all... insane is thw word.

and last, DONT nerf the profession, consider the weapons, please!

NO NERFS ! you just s*!!"#¤ The F!"#¤ Up.

Have you seen a GA4 fixer posting to nerf his own GA? Or a trader to nerf his own drain's? jesus.. your insane.

No pun was intended to either enfs or fixers. I see my proff is not even in you calc, hehe...Was merely trying to point out what I think is the vision.

I know my proff is merely a support proff for the A league, and I dont really mind, I dont want everyone to be equal, have equal chances and all that commie nonsense..My proff is not so popular that it will ever be rotated up to A league, but I can still kick some ass with what I got
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

BUMP......funcom needs to read this.....

Hermy

The reason the agent is not in my calculations is simple.

Agents dont duel me, period.
    The only agent that has dueled in the last months is Newarival and she is lvl200. I did win by the way, but she impressed me very very very much. Both in dmg and courage.

Agents are the nr1 ganking proffession.

Take Monstajugah for example.
    She wont duel me. NM what she wont duel me.
    But she will gank me. She has tried a couple of times and i forced her gimped behind to zone fast.

Allthough i do admitt that she killed me while i was testing some stuff with a sol friend of mine. She sneaked, did some AS and got me BEFORE i realized i was being attacked by her...

Ppl like her dont really deserve having Novice because she cant defend her title in a duel. So to me, she is not worth much and an extremely easy kill in a duel.

From a RP perspective she is not doing anything wrong.
    She is omni and agent in Tir arena. She sneaks and ganks hoping for the next title.

No honour or courage, just one lame person. :P

Anyway she has made lots of "friends" in arena but then again i think thats what she wanted....really sad person.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Having a weapon with really high reqs versus a trader is bad isnt it? I saw a fully debuff QB user hit for 250-300... O-o

Solution for martial artists? Give them MA gloves, that require MA/BRAWL/DIMACH. Some will have added stats depending on how much damage the gloves do.
    Give them AC's too.

These will add and/or change the damage output of the ma to his liking.

Slow and hard, fast and medium.
    Knuckle Dusters too!...
    *bam* aww were my toowfs gone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12