Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ans one more time...

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Chadul
    Our MK is our only defense.
    Lol that's gotta be the silliest thing I've eve heard.

So your saying, that without the one thing that defines your profession, soldiers are pretty much in the same boat as engies?

Lol first of all, I don't think you can ever compare to the gimpiness of an engie, if you start comparing your profession to the engie class, then theres gotta be something gimpy with how you play a soldier. Did you max adventuring or something?

Second, MK is way to uber. It's up for 2 minutes, and all you gotta do is hide for 30 seconds and you can re-cast it again. Hm let's see..

Total Mirror shield MK X
    "... all damage away from the soldier."

I think that's pretty damn uber if you ask me.
    And let's see you also can do rad damage.. so not only do you not get touched for 2 mins you can do rad damage too. And you get a healing nano!

So while your shooting at some poor sap trying to shoot you back, but getting his hits deflected, your burning them with rad damage. And if you do get hit, you just heal yourself.

Don't tell me you get all that and still can't win without an MK shield. Which is precisely the reason why it needs to be nerfed. Raise reqs higher or make the nano shut down longer.

Originally posted by MrBunny

Hmm, strangely enough Yazule agrees that enforcers need to be nerfed. Did you hear that Funcom? Enforcer "professional" agrees that enforcers need a nerf!

Let's see....
    premise 1: We have to balance the game
    premise 2: Traders are too uber
    premise 3: Enforcers are the only profession that has a 1/2 chance against traders
    premise 4: Enforcers don't need to drain to get their weapon skill up
    premise 5: Enforcers have the best Hots in the game
    premise 6: Enforcers get the best weapons in the game (i.e eqb)
    premise 7: nerf the most uber class to achieve balance.

Hm if enforcers have premise 4,5,and 6 that for sure means they are way more uber than traders are.

And if enforcers are way more uber than traders, then for sure premise 2 can't be true.

So if we remove premise 2, that just leaves us with:

premise 1: We have to balance the game
    premise 2: Enforcers are the only profession that has a 1/2 chance against traders
    premise 3: Enforcers don't need to drain to get their weapon skill up
    premise 4: Enforcers have the best Hots in the game
    premise 5: Enforcers get the best weapons in the game (i.e eqb)
    premise 6: nerf the most uber class to achieve balance.

That means, to achieve a balance in the game system, enforcers need to be nerfed.

Afterwards, then we can talk about nerfing the next best profession, Soldiers and Fixers with Grid Armor, but thats for another post.

lol your a funny guy, and I bet the dev's think so too hahaha

rock paper scisors, traders have one nemisis, not true of any other class except maybe 170+ doc (and 1-150 is gimpage so they deserve a few levels of uber).

you dont know your classes.. how high have you gotten an enforcer? not high I bet, but I have a 120 trader and I have OWNED in pvp since level 1 roflol.

enforcers just got some love, and you are the first to scream nerf ... good! about time one of my favorite classes got good enough to have at least ONE hater out there.

we are good, and most players (almost all traders) dont really know how to deal with enforcers. that is their ignorance, we are not as tough as people think (no, I wont be telling how to kill an enforcer )

thanks for the hate mail!

hope to hear more soon, esp after you get nerfed to kingdom come hehehehehehehehehe.

I will feel bad for all the traders I like in the game, but you, yes I will be happy to see such a bitter, liable writing idiot get the nerf stick shoved up his hind end.

*edit* I am not a professional you moron lol, just a guy that has seen your type come and go, I am sure when they nerf your class you will reroll in a heartbeat to be the roxor your boxor kinda guy
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Getting hate from MrBunny is like getting a blowjob from a whore.

Edit: well, you don't have to pay MrBunny

Lol that's gotta be the silliest thing I've eve heard.

So your saying, that without the one thing that defines your profession, soldiers are pretty much in the same boat as engies?

Lol first of all, I don't think you can ever compare to the gimpiness of an engie, if you start comparing your profession to the engie class, then theres gotta be something gimpy with how you play a soldier. Did you max adventuring or something?

Second, MK is way to uber. It's up for 2 minutes, and all you gotta do is hide for 30 seconds and you can re-cast it again. Hm let's see..

Total Mirror shield MK X
    "... all damage away from the soldier."

I think that's pretty damn uber if you ask me.
    And let's see you also can do rad damage.. so not only do you not get touched for 2 mins you can do rad damage too. And you get a healing nano!

So while your shooting at some poor sap trying to shoot you back, but getting his hits deflected, your burning them with rad damage. And if you do get hit, you just heal yourself.

Don't tell me you get all that and still can't win without an MK shield. Which is precisely the reason why it needs to be nerfed. Raise reqs higher or make the nano shut down longer.[/B]

ahhh but a trader drops a debuff on them and they not only dont have MK, but they dont effectively have a weapon! w00t, so traders are more uber than solja so (see my qote of yours above this post) due to balancing I guess that drains need a nerfin lol.

name 1 class that can withstand debuffs. Oh you may say enforcer, but as I said in a previous post, you are completely ignorant of how to kill one, that is the only reason you cant.

I kill enforcers like CAKE with my trader... easy as pie, why you may ask? because I have 2 things ....tactics and experience.

dont make me start calling for trader nerfs on the boards man, cause I dont want to. I will now quote my first post in this thread

*drumroll*

when everyone is as powerfull as trader then they will get new "usefull" stuff. Sadly the only way I can see this happening (barring giving solja's their old damage shields back etc...) is a nerf.

sadly, yes sadly... I beleive in boosting other classes, but they cant boost all but yours (they got fixers, working on enforcers, had Ma's for a bit, docs arent bad the last 25% of the game but what about all the rest) because it is too much of a work load for them.

I beleive in boosting not nerfing, so yeah, get on my bad side and have me start a campaign... yes why not add my 2 cents to the pages and pages of people asking for a nerf all the time.

you obviously are bitter and know that if people yell funcom will listen (I suspect you were an agent before they got nerfed from your attitude, maybe an NT though).

yes please do convince me that you need to be beaten down with the nerf stick.

good idea, you dont need allies, you just need a good nerfin!

lol

I love trolls, so entertaining

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Shubalubdub

ahahahahahahhahaha

gold star for shubalubdub today *stamps his forhead*

he is so entertaining though, I love it.

more please

ROFLOL

Yazule, Shubalubdub. I love you guys.
    Enri - Adventurer
    Paxton - Bureaucrat
    Proud Member of Clan Anarchist Syndicate

START SEEING the difference between a player and game designer

Forum Education!

HAHahahaha !!!

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Originally posted by MrBunny

... and I am such a glutton for punnishment that I will be back to say more stupid stuff for everyone to laugh at... I dont care how many times that I show I have the mental capacity of a leet!
    *bump*

I need more entertainment

ROFLOL

The last time someone ripped into him heavy-duty was May and right after that he stopped posting for four months. Maybe he got scared off again? I'm not optimistic on getting more comedy out of MrBunny anytime soon.

The last time someone ripped into him heavy-duty was May and right after that he stopped posting for four months. Maybe he got scared off again? I'm not optimistic on getting more comedy out of MrBunny anytime soon.

ROFLOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12