thank you for nerf our heals, i am bored

dunno if buying booster pack is usefull, funcom hates traders

>
    no reclaim love

Re: pffff

Originally posted by Tassadar

dunno if buying booster pack is usefull, funcom hates traders

>
    No. Everyone else hate traders. FC still love traders. If they hated traders you would be worried that there was some trader changes rather than pointing out that there isn't.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Unhappy mouarf

i disagree totally

they never give us something usefull,

of course we got powerfull drain, but out of this?

we got the most stupid charm nano, try to use "your brain is my brain", sure,mob will be your 30 minutes, but if some other come, you are unable to move, to hit-back during the sametime, so this is stupid

Heal? why using a delayed payment kine? i heal mysefl 900 and loose in 5 seconds 5x250

using haggler line ? sure, but in any case we are doomed by the heal, our OWN heal

so, i want to know when they will give us something GOOD
    no reclaim love

errr..

Traders are powerfull enough as it is and you already have a lot of good stuff, u ccan buff complit by 50 and 160 (Frequent Customer and Bulk Trader), your one of the classes who can have an Uber attack rating during fights, I Fped to trader with my 100 ganet and stacked up from Ransacks and Deprives to PLunders and Divest's to allow me to use Bulk Trader.

I mean theres a lot out there for you and equiping itmes is easy, get a 132 wrangel fo someone then go stack up the drains.

Hell your lucky your not being changed, unlike some of the other professions Just to name a few MA, Fixers loosing out GA against NT's, Engys as always getting no fixes.

Think yourself lucky, you still own pvp hard. I wudnt be complaining if i cud gimp a lvl 150 to lvl 100 status then own him, stack up drains then cast thsoe high lvl healing whihc drains HP.

Leave traders as they are, they are good enough.

-Internalfire

if playing with a trader isn't easy enough for you, go play pac man.
    Last edited by Borrace; Nov 22nd, 2002 at 19:22:35.

nerf drains

then we can talk about new trader things.

I am so frekin sick of u nerf drain ppl we all know u want to nerf us no need to post it on every single threat

Originally posted by calvara
    nerf drains

then we can talk about new trader things.

MK X is kinda too uber. Nerf that Plz funcom.
    Soldiers got reflects, They got hellspinners which does rad damage, and they also can now stop docs from complete healing. The only thing that would give a prof any fighting chance against Soldiers, is to nerf their MK. Maybe increase the duration of the nano shutdown or decrease their duration.. or maybe both.

But something must be done!

NERF MK Plz. SOLDIERS TOO UBER.

Originally posted by Borrace
    if playing with a trader isn't easy enough for you, go play pac man.

ROFLOL... actually I think pac man is harder

when everyone is as powerfull as trader then they will get new "usefull" stuff. Sadly the only way I can see this happening (barring giving solja's their old damage shields back etc...) is a nerf.

Til that happens (and yes we are talking pvp not pvm) traders are exactly what they are and probably gonna stay that way.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I mean cmon...

100% reflect is kinda too uber

damn most fights dont even last more than 30 seconds, and the mk lasts for like 2 mins!!

Thats kinda too uber if you ask me.

NERF MK. K tHx

Originally posted by MrBunny
    I mean cmon...

damn most fights dont even last more than 30 seconds, and the mk lasts for like 2 mins!!

NERF MK. K tHx
    umm with this much misinformation in one post I just gotta ask, do you play this game? Or did you quit in week 8 of live?

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I mean if anything drains should last longer than they do now.

3 mins? Let's make it 10 mins. That's more realistic.

Originally posted by Yazule

umm with this much misinformation in one post I just gotta ask, Why is that enforcers are so uber? I think it's kinda time we nerfed enforcers... I mean with all the buffs and mongos, no one has a fighting chance against us, except.. other enforcers

I couldn't agree more.

I couldn't agree more.

lol

hi troll

guess what I just did?

*edit* I just realized the irony of his "modification" to my post... a trader asking funcom to nerf enforcers, the ONLY class that has 1/2 a chance vs them. That is choice man, keep up the good work!

oh and read you sig, and think about how you take criticism... hehe

/edit
    Last edited by Yazule; Nov 22nd, 2002 at 23:00:42.

ROFLOL

I mean cmon...

NERF MK. K tHx
    roflmao, what server you playing on, cuz i want to play there

/me dreams of 100% reflect and 2 min duration
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

MK X is kinda too uber. Nerf that Plz funcom.
    Soldiers got reflects, They got hellspinners which does rad damage, and they also can now stop docs from complete healing. The only thing that would give a prof any fighting chance against Soldiers, is to nerf their MK. Maybe increase the duration of the nano shutdown or decrease their duration.. or maybe both.

But something must be done!

NERF MK Plz. SOLDIERS TOO UBER.

I mean if anything drains should last longer than they do now.

3 mins? Let's make it 10 mins. That's more realistic.

..... You really are a newbie in my opinion. Go buy a soldier off of ebay like you did with that char.

Our MK is our only defense. HellSpinner is the only good weapon in pvp for soldiers (Besides manex) now, MK nano shut down should be lowered in my opinion, We live after MK is gone, and for the rest of the 40 secs our ass will be handed to us mostly.

Any proff can kill us imo. Engis are a soldiers brother with bots :P.

MK shut down should only be 20 secs after the MK affect has worn off, We would be able to recast it then, if were alive :P.

Ps: This prolly makes no sense since im to stoned/tired/lazy to care what I wrote.

Soon they should be giving you traders something with each patch.

It's called a nerf

Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Yazule

*edit* I just realized the irony of his "modification" to my post... a trader asking funcom to nerf enforcers, the ONLY class that has 1/2 a chance vs them. That is choice man, keep up the good work!
    Hmm, strangely enough Yazule agrees that enforcers need to be nerfed. Did you hear that Funcom? Enforcer "professional" agrees that enforcers need a nerf!

Let's see....
    premise 1: We have to balance the game
    premise 2: Traders are too uber
    premise 3: Enforcers are the only profession that has a 1/2 chance against traders
    premise 4: Enforcers don't need to drain to get their weapon skill up
    premise 5: Enforcers have the best Hots in the game
    premise 6: Enforcers get the best weapons in the game (i.e eqb)
    premise 7: nerf the most uber class to achieve balance.

Hm if enforcers have premise 4,5,and 6 that for sure means they are way more uber than traders are.

And if enforcers are way more uber than traders, then for sure premise 2 can't be true.

So if we remove premise 2, that just leaves us with:

premise 1: We have to balance the game
    premise 2: Enforcers are the only profession that has a 1/2 chance against traders
    premise 3: Enforcers don't need to drain to get their weapon skill up
    premise 4: Enforcers have the best Hots in the game
    premise 5: Enforcers get the best weapons in the game (i.e eqb)
    premise 6: nerf the most uber class to achieve balance.

That means, to achieve a balance in the game system, enforcers need to be nerfed.

Afterwards, then we can talk about nerfing the next best profession, Soldiers and Fixers with Grid Armor, but thats for another post.
    Last edited by MrBunny; Nov 23rd, 2002 at 07:27:19.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast