Thread: Agent Love

Agent Love

Many people dont think agents need love, but Ill tell you one thing, the only fair fight they have in pvp is agent/agent, a few others are just luck, and most others are impossible to kill.

Now that is out of the way, I want to tell you all, I dont Pvp alot, and neither do most of my friends. These changes were intended purely with pvm in mind so please no rants about how they will affect pvp (and if for some reason they do affect pvp, it would be for the better, agent sucks now as it is, all their success relys on chance).

Aimed Shot- Well Aimed Shot has gone in a different direction then it was first intended for (an aimed shot), it has become more of a sneak attack. I think that AS should be changed so that, if the player, or npc can sense your presence, that it should still do an aimed shot but in a different fasion. It would charge up an attack "similar to nanos" for aprox 2-8 seconds" depending on your ranged init skill, during that time if you are hit by anything it has a chance against your AS skill "the higher the skill the less the chance" that you will get interrupted. If the shot succeeds, then it will do aprox 5-10k damage, depending again on your AS skill and your ATK rating, although if the NPC dosent sense you, it will do an aimed shot similar to the way they are used now, instant blasts used to start a fight etc, this damage since it is stealth damage should do aprox 8-10k damage every time. *the damage figures used, were of a standerd agent level 150, with a QL 200 Yatamuchy X-3 rifle*

Cloaking Devices- I think that the level req to the cloaking devices is just fine, unlike other agents, however, I think they should add a new item.. an Agent only cloaking device which you would get from using a screwdriver on a normal cloaking device (elec engineering check). This new cloaking device should have req using QL 200 as an example, lvl 165 req and Concealment 1150.
    What this new cloaker would do, is for one there is no damage over time, also the major part of this cloaker is, it will conceal you from all NPC's equal to the QL of the cloaker without sneaking! Agent was ment for stealth missions, and this is just a good way to make agents more viable for a spy/assassin type class, get in get what you need to done, and then get back out, without being seen. Right now is about the time people will start complaining about these cloakers, but here is what the difference is, you can not attack while cloaked, you cannot cast nanos while cloaked, you cannot pickup or drop items while cloaked, you cannot access chests or other items such as bank terminal, mission objective booth, actual mission objective such as using the item on the thing in the mission to complete it. Also this cloaker will not hide you from special NPC's such as boss mobs and certain named NPC's. This cloaker will only work on NPC's equal to its level, with 200 being the highest, it will work on level 200 NPC's in missions and cities (guards etc.). This will also hide you from player charactors, but can not be used in a fight, so no sneaky agents running around cloaking mid fight, that will not work, you have to be out of combat to activate the cloak. Also in the upcoming Notum Wars expansion they could add special towers that are used to detect hidden agents using this method to hide, thus protecting themselves from it, all together a great roleplay and gameplay.

Defensive- I think that agent's group concealment buffs are completely useless right now, a good way to improve them which would really make common sense too, is add a pure defensive boost to their effect, not evades, defensive. just like the fixer GA, although not as potent. They should add to the defensive stat in this order... Shadow Filter = +80, Blanket of Shadows= +150, Cloak of Night= +270, Meld with Background = +350. This would improve the nano line to somewhat compare to what the other classes have gotten in their "Love" patchs. Also there should be a defensive add on the Ruse of Taran series as follows, Ruse of Taran - Phase 1 = +310, Ruse of Taran - Phase 2 = +510, Ruse of Taran - Phase 3 = +710. This way the agent would be able to survive against the harsh conditions that are presented to them every minute, if you have played an agent post 120 you know what I mean.

Offensive- Agents lack buffs that add to their offensive skills, all they have is UA, TTS, Assassin's Grin, and the Executioner line... They also have recently gotten short duration long reuse timer crit buffs that help a little bit, but there are some changes that would really help us out. Firstly the short term crit buffs, mainly the Sureshot/Trueshot line, I think that these should be instacast nanos with a small reduction on their nano cost making them more viable, especially when in FP. Next, the Executioner line; when I first heard of this line I thought it was going to be a great buff for agents, a short term self buff that improves our offensive capabilities by alot... however I was wrong, this nano line puts the word Executioner to shame, I think that the executioner line should add to crit chance and ranged init, however, no other crit buffs or ranged init buffs will stack with the executioner line. They should be converted to a level requirement, in the order of Training = 50, Guidance = 75, Steps = 100, Path = 125, and Form = 165; as well as up the NCU cost of these nanos by 20 each. This way they wont be overpowering agents at all, just evening things out for everyone. I had some sample ideas on how much these would add, basically...
    Training of the Executioner (21 NCU) = +1 rifle skill, +16 damage, +3% critical chance, +40 ranged init.
    Guidance of the Executioner (28 NCU) = +2 rifle skill, +23 damage, +5% critical chance, +60 ranged init.
    Steps of the Executioner (36 NCU) = +3 rifle skill, +2 aimed shot, +27 damage, +8% critical chance, +90 ranged init.
    Path of the Executioner (39 NCU) = +5 rifle skill, +4 aimed shot, +30 damage, +11% critical chance, +110 Ranged init.
    Form of the Executioner (48 NCU) = +7 rifle skill, +10 aimed shot, +8 concealment, +38 damage, +14% critical chance, +130 ranged init.

yeah that 200% buff on crits (so they get 100% on pvp) wasnt love hahahahahahahaha

agent is not uber, not saying that, just saying they have a 100% crit buff in a pvp situation where everyones chance is halved.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

for the third time... all I care about is pvm not pvp lol, agents are very weak in pvm compared to every other class, I think we could use some real help in that

The 200% crit thing in pvp was love. But it still sucks,.

I have a 181 ex-pvp agent and in about 100-150 battles, won about 15 times.

Agents suck at pvp full stop and the only way we have a chance is getting a good AS ( although thats harder now since there is a jump exploit that make sit not hit ), rooting and Critting. Only problem is, by the time wee done these 3 simple steps, our Crappy hp is gone and we are a messy splat on the floor

Some agents I know are quite good at it. ( not mentioning names ) but thats prolly 3 out of the 50 or so that i know.

all in all agents are a gimped class. Not as bad as Engis ( luvvin in Notum wars ) Crats ( need some goodies big time ) but we are the bottom of the heap none the less.

*sigh* am I the only agent out there not concerned about pvp, and more interested in pvm? lol, but what the last post said is true, only way we can win is luck... = Roots stick first try on melees, and we crit every other hit, if we arent lucky we die... and there are very few agents who can use that to their advantage (being nerfed soon most likely), what im saying though is that these changes wont make too big of a difference in pvp either way, but the main change will be in pvm, which we are quite lacking... the only change that would really affect pvp is the + defensive on the buffs... although due to our already crappy defenses we will break about even to the other classes (just under soldiers).

I agee all you have say the true that do 15 days i loose all my duel pvp in mmd or tir
    i ve think yes it s me becomes bad i need change my tactics
    i ve revise all my implant and rifle i ve maxed the bow for have the new crosbow (X3 1093 / reet crosbo 1034)
    and thats becomes ridiculis now i ve the same attack of my last X3 and i do less dommage with on attack in more
    for confirm thats i was thing yes now crit nerf i dont need llts 7%
    i ll put my old hud
    same died with or not hud
    then i think again it s me
    remake my implant for max nano line with many diffilcute i can cast mimic trader now
    good i can duel i tell an adventurer 181 for duel "
    he say are you sure"
    starting fight aimed 1K8 fling 400 stating cast deprive (i ve 600 in init casting "and "you have been resisted "fastly i dont wait i cast root agent 106 "you have been resited ) died
    adventuer fight is aimed on him he have heal it run on me and he have do one crit at 1200 and 5 X 870 aprox
    it s same with enfoncer same with solder and this proffesions before patch was class i ll killed or if they survive they have 20% life on left now all have 70 80% in life and me died all time 100%

i just need to know if you know thats

Aimed shoot:

1 )are bloqued by any layer
    lLayer break your max dammage for example we have 3 aimed one is standar crit aprox 3K3 the medium AS is 6 to 7K aprox and the last is 10K when player have layer any level we do alway the little aimed less the layer

2) when you jump thats break any aimed shoot and when we sneak we are to slow for move or evite close combat

3) aimed is very to long and when he is short the weapons is bad

Snake mode :

all people who have maxed their buff perception show me i ve 1K2 in conceal with ruse2 at level 178 a doc 191 show me evry time and i dont speak to other class who have green ip perception

all Evades:
    i dont know to how say
    just before pacth with 640 at level 176 in team mission 185 i dodge one or tow evade by figth
    Now with 700 or 775 (fixer buff or mp evade)i ll never see ONE dodge after 20 mission team ql 185

Resist nano
    if i ve seen one or 2 dodge by fight i ll nevers see "you have resisted" maybe it s because i dont fight grey monsters

root/snare line or master joke

we have many roots and and snares but
    snare maximun is 840 aprox
    now all people at level 180 have more than 1K2 without buff fixer
    Root dont work on enfoncer and when we are mimic all root/snare are resisted at 100% with 1K2 by any player with good nano resits

Crit line
    with utter concentration i do 2 or 3 shoot
    with absolute concentration 2 shoot ?? 5 or 6 sec it s same with weapon 2.5 time and 1K1 init

all ehenced shout trushout gnats wing line take to much mana now for the buff give i explain with crit nerf this nano cost to much ncu an nano

Life to short
    with full mk2 (not hood i prefer bacla)and 2 implants i ve 5K3 i can have 5K6 with ma suit
    Enfoncer solder adventuer i forgot 2 class sorry have more 10K self buffed
    with stantad shoot x3/crosbow shout are 450 dmg aprox then
    i ll must make 20 shouts for kill and us give more 1K in damage in 4 shout or mellee i die

armors/weapon master double joke
    with x3 nrj fight to a carbonium we take a litle adventage to people wear it now you have create CAS with max njr resiste
    tks thats we help agent more
    you make crosbow with bullet attack tks but all have very good resist ac from impact

i ve forget manuy thing because i write at my job but it s the impressive of a player who play 6 hours by days i do all day 3 teams mission and one or 2 hours pvp tir/mmd and 2 tarask by one week

i dont speak of pvm

isnt my job and i dont whant do thats i m no a doc or crat to heal or buff now at level 178 and aimed evry 10 mn do now i whatch tv in tarask team

I just say in conclusion you have been concentre to objet not utili for agent many speak of look of blaclava or cloak or other thinks
    isnt utilis for a true agent i ll never use cloak was not utilis

fc i think you confound people who make an agent for buff or twink another class avatar and people who invest in her avatar and play rolepley at 100% i know it s diferente playing game / but we pay same price and i found not just to nerf a fine class

plz dont answer me to create another class i prefer stop playing
    or give a price account i dont know why i pay the same price of the people who play with fun

Morseul agent 178 rk2
    ancient rookie
    assassin of leet
    master of baton command