For me, Tarasque raids have been a great opportunity to get to know the people in my own faction. Sure the PvP makes it dramatic and the chance to win loot offers incentive, but Taraque for me has been an opportunity to get to know clanners and to learn who is really an ally.

For all the clannet admins that stuck it out to make raids fair and fun for all of us, even when the trouble makers started flame wars in chat, my hats off to you. Thank you for your dedication on our behalf.

To the people that were disciplined enough to stay in the box while the people upstairs engaged in heal-a-thon PvP and had Omnis run past them under grace period time after time, my hats off to you. Thank you for showing resolve and for PvPing smart to defend the teams fighting Tara.

For all the damage teams that won loot and shared it, who took part in the community we have become and who took the opportunity to make friends and show that loot came 2nd to the people they were with, I salute you. You make fighting and dying worth while!

Tarasque has been a great preview of what we can expect in Notum Wars! This has been a good opportunity to learn who our friends really are and I look forward to fighting along side you very soon.