Thread: Yalmahas need headlights

Yalmahas need headlights

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I find it impossible at night to find the door to missions if I'm in my Yalm. Its especailly a pain if the door is on the second or third floor. This happens in Home a lot, but its even worse in cities out in the middle of the jungle. Mission entrances tucked into a nitch in the side of a hill are another problem.

My suggestion then, is that Yalmahas need headlights that you can turn on, so you can actually see where you're going and what's there. For simplicity, you could have a headlight item that fits into the slot used by the floating lantern. When its equipped, the light is on, when its not, if off. Simple.

What you need is not a headlight, but this.

Originally posted by cold
    What you need is not a headlight, but this. (ed. night vision goggles)
    I wear night vision goggles already. Night vision goggles are light enhancers. If there is no light they are useless. In fact, in really dark places at night if you take night vision goggles off, the scene is sometimes brighter! (the sky gets darker, but the ground becomes more visible).

No. I'm my experience, night vision goggles don't solve the problem. That's why there is a floating torch as well. But when you're in your vehicle, the floating torch is not operational. If floating torches were operational while in a vehicle, maybe you could get away with it. But I'd still like a brighter and focused light source.

bump

I love the idea of headlights.