Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ancient Adventurer Sword????

Kinda sucks that at least enf had a chance to get punishment rod, however hard it is to get, and they didn't have to wait 5 months after a promised love patch.

I think if you see the advent forum, we are none too happy about waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. So um my advent is lvl 200 now and I am still waiting. Sorry to sound negative, but I will only wait so long. I bet 10 credits it will never be in game, nor will cyclic shields be in game, because January 15th when SWG goes live, our game will start to die. Think the game is empty now in off peak times...woo January will be scary.
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

hehe.. Isgrimnur... good for u to reach 200.

I've stopped playing my ADV. Gave up. There is nothing to look forward to anymore

The ONLY good thing that came out of the ADV love patch was lick wounds.

All the rest either didn't materialize, or doesn't really serve any purpose.

The worst part was.... cyclic shields. Even till now, they are not in. Sigh...

Please give Tomtemor her AAS so she will ***** up
    And whine like a MA Tomte? Watch out or i will smack you....oh wait....that won't hurt at all will it? You have plenty of weapons that is good, no sympathy for j00my friend
    Now run along and fix the missing mesh or whatever was wrong on my Howling Bow ....in game but unlootable......perhaps you are looking in all the wrong places Tomte ?
    No combat macroing is allowed in AO, and it will, if you get caught doing it, get you, your family, your friends and everyone who look like you banned so fast, you will be able to hear the sonic boom all the way to Aldebaran - Revelator

Snowblaze, perhaps they will let you wait 5 months too?
    Seriously, if the AAS is ingame it drops off a leet in Backyard 12 in Borealis, where noone goes...
    Ive been like all over a few times now, nothing nowhere...
    Think I have spent 200+ hours looking for it, thats 4x longer then it took me to get my full set of MKII solo, after the drop nerf...
    Come on FC, dont make me go insane here...
    TOMTEMOR

Smile

AHHHH ...WTF ..I´ll bump too then ... *BUMP*
    Synaptikk, Adventurer, Omni, RK-1
    Zhaga, Engineer, Omni, RK-1
    Foulplay, Agent, Omni, RK-1

KEEPER OF "ADVBOT" @ RK-1, JOIN!! (read about it)

"Moment of terror is the beginning of life" - Front242

Bumping...

Hmmmmmm...guess what....I'ma start bumping to. I'm overally unimpressed at the attention our questions have generated. So, until some form of "REAL" response is given - I'll bump this thread.

KylSawz

Thought I was joking huh? Muhahahaha!

KylSawz

Snowblaze, most Advs are very upset because we don't get an answer to this question:

"IS THE AAS IN GAME?"

For all other items (afaik) that is in the DB and that FC via patch notes or thru the Professionals has promised to the players, FC has answered this question. The AAS was promised to be in 14.6 and I think I even have seen references to the Cyclic shields in some patch notes. (before 14.7)

Look at Candycane, Ian Warr+friends, Punishment Rod. All these Uber items introduced in 14.4-14.6 database was confirmed by FC to be in game. Without those confirmations, I doubt the players would have managed to spawn Ian Warr + friends within two weeks from launch. They have even managed to kill two of his friends by now.

So Please FC/Cz. Please answer the basic question.

Sols are good and Advs rule in damage output up to title 5 caps. We need something more for the end-game.

(edit: grammar, prolly still not perfect)

-Af.
    Last edited by Afelia; Nov 28th, 2002 at 17:23:04.

Hmmm, still no response. Bah!
    KylSawz ..:: Lvl 216 Atrox Adv ::..
    General for Lost Chapter

In patch 14.2 MA's were given the fabulous West Wind Katana.....errrr.....not.........................
    Bump for missing weapons....gimme, gimme, gimme....give Tomtemor i mean
    No combat macroing is allowed in AO, and it will, if you get caught doing it, get you, your family, your friends and everyone who look like you banned so fast, you will be able to hear the sonic boom all the way to Aldebaran - Revelator

Very good point ....

*uber sneaky bump*
    General for Lost Chapter

Now, if melee was useful in pvp outside the arena maybe this would be important. Funcom...one comment....think.
    General for Lost Chapter

lol, the unchallenged master of whining for unimplemented items must be Kink and his NWK

Tomtemor, you gotten a response yet?

<<Invsi-phatom Bump>>
    General for Lost Chapter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12