Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ahh.. memories : )

HAHa Nice, damn I lost all my precious Memories, i got all since I was level 60 - 200 :P

- Godly

great pics Nothinman you da man

btw zerisignal : I was in C.O.R.E with ZOltanX not sure if u remember that fat ass lol :P
    If it moves I'd propably hit it

I've got some screenshots of the first few weeks the game opened. Mainly playshift error screenshots. Trying to get in missions was hell

I think I actually prefered the game when it was REALLY buggy. Well at least the PvP aspect. NTs rocked back then. Just deleted my lv 103 NT. It was my first ever char

Originally posted by Godly/Hammerman
    HAHa Nice, damn I lost all my precious Memories, i got all since I was level 60 - 200 :P

- Godly

great pics Nothinman you da man

btw zerisignal : I was in C.O.R.E with ZOltanX not sure if u remember that fat ass lol :P
    i sort of remember that name, but things from that far back are a little hard to remember fully

Originally posted by Zerosignal

i sort of remember that name, but things from that far back are a little hard to remember fully
    Truth is that he cant remember any of those names at all, he is just trying to be polite...

You get the signal?
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Serve!.. havent seen him in ages.. where is he now?
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Here's a few that I have up now. I'll get more later

On the bad end of 100% damage

Killing Snarf in DAV

But I have some REALLY old ones still on my PC at home.. Ill get em up and post here. It's funny to see some of the names when you go back through.

Ah those good old days...

I bought ao the frist day of release and made the char that day but becasue of crashes and problems couldnt play till one month after relase.
    So here i come lvl 47 adventurer who just spend week running missions to save money for yalmaha. I finaly got it shiny white plane and not many people had yalmaha backthere...
    I also rember when i met Freshman Agent and i didnt know what freshman is so i asked him and he told me that its a pvp title. I said wow cool i also want one got any tips for pvp? So he suggested to use stigma riffle couse of AS and i was adventurer with light blue riffle skill.

I remeber that day now i just bought my yalmaha i equiped ql 75 stigma on my lvl 47 adventuer i decided to go to start making armor set and implant since i have yalmaha i can go anywhere now and i was rolled mission for ql 70 Martial Artist armor and mission send me to DAV. After asking in tir how to get to DAV someone said take a grid to 2HO. That was my first trip to 2HO i didnt know its a pvp zone so i enter it there was no grace period and i get killed by enforser before i could even attack him... remember those enforsers whith hammers? So here i am at reclaim and quet mad becasue i died so i decide to go back and fight him since grid wasnt an option so i flew all the way from newland to 2HO i unequip my yalmaha i slowly got close to that enforser then i AS him and yes he falls dead! It was such a great feeling i got my revenge but mostly becasue he died so fast.
    So i got 4 peaces of my armor that day and went to tir grid to look for buffs when i saw a group of claners gethering and they say they gonna go pvp. I decide to join them and we went to bridges in hoes in the wall. We had great fight there i killed 3 omnis and realy enjoyed it.
    So Ao became for me i spend some time getting stuff for my character and then pvp at the bridges. Thats lasted for almoust 2 weeks it was so much fun.
    Ah those good old days at the briges when only buffs people were asking for were AC and HP no one knew of crit buff power. We died alot we killed a lot no hard feelings when i was Aimed Shoting soldiers and dieng to reflect or when two NTs wiped out 3 clan teams in the matter of 10 seconds.
    When peole didnt have all thsoe coats and i was wearing Trenchcoat Dress and under full set of ql 75 Martial Artist Armor. I also didnt know what wrangler is

When i fianly finished equiping my character she was uber. Full set of ql 110 implants and 75 armor was good backthere. Decided to go hunt got to know some people that we used to pvp at the bridges we hunted with them. Been to lots of places was fun hunting A-4000 in tir country and rember when we tried to kill sandworm. OR ehen we went to hunt in CAV and saw The Desert Emmite we thought its a toughest mob in AO.
    Lvling wasnt fast maybe we were getiting good Xp for killing but we died as fast as getting XP so after couple hours of XP we go and pvp in 2HO or MMD. Ah those good old days when 2HO and MMD seemd to be so big.

So i left Ao when DAoC came out and came back later so what i find. pvp is no longer the fun it used to be. People have to get all kind of buffs like UVC, RRfe, yadayada.

So i am lvl 165 doctor getting a UVC was the matter of saying "is any MAs on" on guild chanel (since half of my guild are MAs) so i get UVC BHE RRFe Essence go to MMD i died as much as i killed.
    It was still ok everyone could kill backthere everyone could die. No hard feelings.
    Well they nerfed it.
    What pvp have became you now still can kill but it takes longer. Well was still ok couse of bracers. Bracers were cool couse pvp wasnt just about presing q and debuffing with everthing you got. I was using ql 180 itahaca and ql 200 raids so incase if someone uses projectle bracers i could switch to Raids. Also had good set of bracers so i could switchm them to protect me from damge that person does.

But no they had to nerf it too...

Well they also nerfed crit chance intirely.

So what pvp now... I cant kill anything they cant kill me. I go to 2Ho i tab some omni i debuff him stack my Dots and shoot at him for couple mintueis then he does two steps back and he is on the other part of the zone. heals up comes out and we repeat untill some more omnis or clans come. If omni comes maybe if its only one more i stick for the fight but if more then 2 i am toast.

Boring....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Nice one nothin, i the chik's comments at the enf using the size-bug about eating Rome

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I got a picture on my com showing a grey Wenzell in the background. Grey to my lvl 24 agent at the time :P Also shows a somewhat low lvl Kink, Badcow, really low lvl, and another fella i cant remember
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12