Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MoK is now reqruiting especially for NW!

MoK is now reqruiting especially for NW!

MoK (Mercenaries of Kai) Omni RK1, is looking for higher lvl (150+) :

Traders
    Fixers
    Engies
    Crats
    NTs
    Docs

Other profs can apply too tho if ya want...

Rooster: http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/1245185

If ya got any Qs feel free to ask me ingame = /tell combateer .

Or go to our Webpage www.totalaggression.com and sign our application form. I will get back to ya in due time, depending on the rush at that time... If we be interested youll be up for an Interview or 2.. and a 30 day trial. We ONLY take in your Main char... and if ya get Unit we can also take your Alts.

Need a good sence of Humor... maturity and willing to help others out, as well as following commands in battle no Qs asked at the time.

Hope to see ya in MoK

Combat
    General and Leader of Recruitment in MoK
    191 ENF
    Last edited by Combat/SheDevil; Nov 22nd, 2002 at 17:28:30.

Applied to MoK about a month and a half ago and what can i say? It rocks!
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

adding some things

I'd like to add some things to Combat's post here.

What the devil is a MoK ?

MoK is an organization that started in online games about 5 1/2 years ago. The game we started in was called Starfleet Command which is a multi-player space sim game based on Starfleet Battles (ST:TOS) the Table Top version.

In this league MoK grew to become the most feared and hated Klingon organization in Starlance (now defunct) Gaming Leagues, winning 5 cycle championships (out of 9 total) and producing 13 #1 in the world players. We then moved to GZ (www.gzleagues.com). MoK became popular and hard to get into because the restrictions on org size were too small. So we expanded our sphere of influence over a period of about 3 years to include games such as:

Unreal Tournament
    Counter-Strike
    Diablo 2
    Ultima Online
    Starfleet Command 2
    Battle Field 1942
    Earth and Beyond
    Anarchy Online

SW:G (Future and beta)

and a few others...

During this time MoK grew into an Online Gaming Organization, instead of just a "clan" or "fleet." Over all our membership includes about 950 online gamers, some of which you can meet at our public forums (http://www.totalaggression.com/forum)

Obviously we changed from just plain MoK to Total Aggression Gamers.

Currently we are developing a portal which will be replicable at our totalaggression.com site. This will include all the games and all of the organizations so that people from this game or that are able to hook up with eachother and play other games when they need breaks and so on.

MoK here is recruiting to get our numbers up for Notum Wars and to keep constant fresh blood coming into the organization. MoK believes that noobies make the whole thing work so we set our minimum recruiting level at 74, to allow players to come in to MoK with a good basic understanding of the game and also allow them to come in to MoK and obtain the guidence and support of our many high level players.

We have an average level of 148 with a membership well into the 180's. MoK is very active and complete teams are formed on a regular basis from level 100 - 200.

We have very basic policies on honor and how we expect our members to conduct themselves. This "CoH" or "Code of Honor" can be found in our forums news section at www.totalaggression.com/forum.

If you read these guidelines and you believe they are something you also agree with, please fill in an application at www.totalaggression.com/ao.

Regards,
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Aint he a cute smurf folks? =D
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Argulace is the devil, he out damaged 10 soldiers are OI last night.

So far my time in MOK has been good, friendly sort that don't seem to mind my twisted humor.

Thanks, Argualce for the very in-depth and extremely impressive info about MoK.

That aside, I'd like to say that I just looked at the organizational roster for MoK and wowowow. Those levels, coupled with the information Argulace has listed make for one of the most impressive organizations I have ever encountered.

I strongly recommend that anyone eligible apply for membership in Mercenaries of Kai. I have never met anyone displeased with being in MoK or displeased with anyone hailing from that org.

Nope, I'm not even in MoK. But I really wish I was.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

so I guess 119 crat is too low for it huh.. :/
    Just the lil people, try to make their livings. - BI

I am the one of nature! no really I am. No, I am not an adv, but can
    they charm critters?! - Grag
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Proud Unit Member of Phoenix Consortium

No, 119 is pleanty high enough.

Our min recruit level is 74.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

A bump is a bump :)

I ya gotta bump sometimes ..

Combat

Im interested.

can someone contact me in game cos I dojnt see anyone on right now to contact.

thanks.

Take a look at my signature Emiko, use the link that says APPLY TO MOK TODAY.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

pfft Voj

I shoulda but i didnt now i look back and say.. "damn"

GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

DW and Hearse sitting in a treeeee....

cappydameanievickingvcleet :)~
    Infamine 200 soljah

MoK never gave me the rules or COC until it was too late. Aregulace kicked me without discussion, and I had never even signed the rules or seen them until that evening.

Why are people so unforgiving?

Welp, lets see, can't very well let ya post something so everyone wonders if we just randomly kick people with no warning.

Warned on day 1 by Saurun X2, Conduct unbecomming a member.
    Warned on day 1 by Fiix, X1, Conduct unbecomming a member.
    Warned on day 2 by Zindel, 1/2 hour conversation about conduct.
    Warned multiple times in the following days by assorted generals for CONDUCT

Quoted from MoK forums:

Re: Code of Honor
    « Reply #97 on: Dec 8th, 2002, 4:27pm »
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signed and agreed. Since I finally located this ellusive fella

Emiko~Kupotek
    Kicked by me, 2 days ago, calling another member names because his schedule did not meet with Kupotek's approval.

Apparently you found the code of honor, and forgot you signed it...

Naw... Those kinda recruits, should be loaners.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endevours Kupotek.

Arg.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

Thumbs down

I got your Code of Conduct right here.

edit 12/30/02: I'm done being upset with MoK.......just took me a bit. And even when I *was*, I have friends in MoK I woulda helped out regardless. Soooo.........if you're reading this and thinking of joining MoK, disregard my rants. It's old news, done and over. Make your own decision
    Last edited by Nealandbob; Dec 31st, 2002 at 04:21:23.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast