Thread: think we can lose the delta on tank

think we can lose the delta on tank

think we can lose the delta on tank? that way people will not ONLY use senpai...?

tank looks so much better, but isint worth the delta

please?

I'd be happy if it was reduced to +50% of normal nano cost.

lose it? i didn't put it there to start out with. it just popped up all of a sudden. i'd happily sick my pet hammer on it, if i ever get a pet hammer.

Remove the -Nano Cost and remove the evade decreases. With coats, it makes those bad parts about a tank pointless.

I don't agree!!

easyly availible equipment, aka in shops, should have worse stats/reqs then mission/loot/trade stuff!

So, no. please don't change the tank.

BUT, what should be done is to add a new series or two that are aimed at the same player segment as the "old prenerf" tank was, that have better stats. At least in par with the coats.
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Originally posted by Dhurdahl
    I don't agree!!

easyly availible equipment, aka in shops, should have worse stats/reqs then mission/loot/trade stuff!

So, no. please don't change the tank.

BUT, what should be done is to add a new series or two that are aimed at the same player segment as the "old prenerf" tank was, that have better stats. At least in par with the coats.
    If mission loot as to be better then remove the nano delta (triple cost) on battlesuits or give them ql x 50 in all AC.

You miss the point Dhurdah!

They are worse then coats.

A lower QL coat is better than a certain Higher Tank.

They lower your evades, your run speed, add nano costs..and are statistically bad.

Everyone , and I mean...every "good" player wears a good, the Tank armour is just a Crit magnet.

A big huge thing like that.

Shame, they look really nice.

Also if you wanna be "picky" Why not make hammers lower run speed, you seen the size of them? :P

j/k

BTW I wear hammer dont moan if your an enf that does.

(Dhurdahl opens his mouth and picks out the foot....)

After reading up on the stats. Yes you are right!
    Coats are better then Tank. So? They are still much harder to get and therefore should be better!!

And yes, tank looks cool. But whats needed is as I said a better version of the Tank that is loot only.
    Or remove Tank from shops and boost their stats, either way!
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Originally posted by Dhurdahl
    But whats needed is as I said a better version of the Tank that is loot only.
    Or remove Tank from shops and boost their stats, either way!
    Tank armors above ql125 (as well as anything else) are loot only, not more common and they are still far worse than senpai coats.

Battlesuits which are loot only whatever the QL are wrose than both tank armors and coats. They also need a boost.

Senpai coats are not overpowered so don't nerf them but increase tank armors and suits stats to give us a reason to use them for combat and not for parade as it is the case right now.

And how come a big suit of heavy and hard metal doesn't protect more than a simple coat? The run speed and evade penalties are logical but the AC is not.

i think they should add a delta on all other armer cept nano and cyber armer and biomek armer
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Yeah, remove the delta on tank armor now that senpai coats are just as good and have no bad things about them.

And who cares if they're loot or not.. they're not exactly hard to get. I'm sick of seeing the whole world in coats, and I'd like to be able to wear some tank on my atrox doc

What'd be good was if:

Very light tank armor had no downsides and the same AC as coats

The other tanks above it (medium, heavy etc) had some awesome AC's on and maybe some other bonuses (such as +str or something) but kept the delta and -evades. So if you wanted a coat-style tank you could wear very light, but if you were a big enforcer or something, you could get extra ac and wear your uber heavy tank, and there would still be a point to the downsides.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

seriously, up the ac on the tank and battle armour.

add armor that's spiky that gives a little less AC, but does a sort of reflect damage to the attacker.

make the armor look cooler! jeez we need tubes and glowy bits and spikes and not just the same old cube fitted around our shoulders.

and make pads visible.

and gimme armor with built-in guns that are usable with actions(like FA, burst, fast attack) like a rocket on my shoulder, or dart gun in my arm implant.