Thread: Where can I (pre)order Notum Wars in Scandinavia?

Question Where can I (pre)order Notum Wars in Scandinavia?

Does anyone know if Notum Wars will become available in Danish stores?

Or can someone give me a web address of a Swedish or Norwegian store that ships in Scandinavia and has Notum Wars for preordering - or is expected to have it for sale later, I am not in a rush?

Try Webhallen.com, a Swedish online store that will stock the booster. This link will take you straight to the NW page there.

No, I will still not buy the booster but since I know where it can be found. Just don't blame me when your computer explodes...
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Thanks for the link. Unfortunatly they do not seem to deliver outside Sweden and I am not going to take the trip to Stockholm to pick it up myself .

Anyone else with a link to a Scandinavian shop that ships the game outside national borders? Preferably I would like to hear if anyone has found out whether it will be in Danish stores. I would love to save the shipping expenses - otherwise it might get to expensive to seriously consider buying just to get a package of features that does not matter a whole lot to someone who will most likely continue to solo the game most of the time. But I would really like to see that new nightsky and the fancy freighters hovering high in the air .

The few Danish webshops I have checked out so far does not seem to list the game at all.
    Cordell "Lhaen" Streller :: Omni Enforcer with a big warblade
    Tomas "Waeron" Vallegos :: Clan Adventurer, semi-retired until morph movement animation is fixed for wielders of two-handed weapons - or I decide to use up my IP reset points and go for pistols

Nevermind actually. I followed the preorder link from Cz's signature and found that I can buy it from the Funcom shop for around 27 Euro including shipping.
    Cordell "Lhaen" Streller :: Omni Enforcer with a big warblade
    Tomas "Waeron" Vallegos :: Clan Adventurer, semi-retired until morph movement animation is fixed for wielders of two-handed weapons - or I decide to use up my IP reset points and go for pistols

Good for you, and I'm sorry my link wasn't able to help you.
    Dominata
    Member of THM