Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A March for Peace!

Prior to this event, I belived that while eccentric (as pseudo-religious types usuall are, and I've been there myself), they were working toward the greater good. However, Oshovah was right there along with the rest of the spammers and hecklers threatening us all with the "Holy Sword of Retribution", and accusing us of working against "the greater good." Since he is listed in the Shovah's recruiting posts as leader, I can only assume that he speaks for the entire guild in this matter, and that the Shovah are in truth war-mongerers disguised behind a pseudo-religion.

The greater good cannot be known by one who thinks only of his own needs. The greater good cannot be seen when one's vision is clouded by hate. The greater good cannot be heard by one who doesn't listen with an open mind. But this is staring to get off topic into dangerous territory.

Oshovah's spam stood out from the rest by being more creative, by the fact that he is the head of an inter-faction organization, and the fact that he was opposing the peach march in spite of leading and influencing organizations both Omni and Clan. While it is said the pen is mightier than the sword, truth be known actions speak a lot louder than words.

War with who....

Smash, you have some points, but you, and others here, keep making the same mistake over and over and over.

There is no Omni-Tek
    There is no Clans
    There is no Neutrals

There are individuals, each one of us, that work for some goals, some private, some shared.

Omni-Tek killed and slaved us? No. People in Omni-Tek decided to use the resources of that company as a way to fullfill their agendas for wealth and power, withour respect for human rights.

Clans killed the people in Omni-1? I dont know. But if there are clanners or whole Clans behind the event, they choosed to get revenge for past wrongs on innocents, or are just bloodthirsty murderes looking for an excuse to kill and not a cause.

Meanwhile there are people in both sides that see that all this is madness, and the only possible outcome is a ruined Rubi-Ka.

I'm a die-hard clanner; I will never accept a Rubi-Ka under the goverment of a private corporation where its people dont count as anything but numbers. I want a democratic and free Rubi-Ka, and I think that OmniTek has a place in it. They are here for the notum, lets them have it; as long as they stick to business and dont interfere with the will of all inhabitants of RUbi-Ka, the company can stay. That includes freedom to their employees, to vote for civil authorities, civil projects, etc.
    I know there are people in Omni that would be happy under this kind of agreement.

So yes, I fear war is in the horizon, and yes, I'm not putting away my armor (and cant put away my weapons as I follow the way of the empty hand), but I participated in the Peace March, and made a little speech there. Cause if we, the rational, the moderate, the HUMANE, can avoid the escalation of hostilities, we will have a war and we will win it. A war against those in both sided that see us only as cannon fooder for their goals.

I'm calling for all interested organizations to declare officially that their will NEVER initiate any hostile action against the other side, even if their "leaders" (Ross and Radiman) call for it. This pact would allow you the right of self defense in case of attack, but you should never, ever attack, even in retaliation.

If we all stick to this, the ones that desire only our destruction will fail. We will deprive them of their favorite tools: hiding in our mist and getting us involved in the wars they start.

Lets declare war to warmongers and win it with peace.

Steward of the Ranger Prime Breogan
    Clan Eye of the Nexus

Good point

but, the majority of OT will blindly follow Ross and OT even the peaceful ones. The ones that stray from Boss Ross's orders are shunned until they return to the path of mindlessness. Now there are clans that blindly follow Radiman and CoT, but we still have a choice whether or not we want to follow them and no one would think less of us for it. Thats we are the clans. For individual choice.
    Now when I use the term OT or OmniTek or Omni or any other synonym, I am talking about the people. The people make the company. If the people or abusive, the company is abusive. If the people enslaved or ancestors, the company enslaved or ancestors. The company wouldn't be there without the people.
    Perhaps OT deserves a place on RK but they must not have their current power because as long as they can fight the clans, they cannot restrain themselves. Until OmniTek cities are no longer governed by managers, until the dictatorship and nationalisation of all businessess is abolished, until OmniPol no longer exists, along with the other forms of governmental activities the company engages in, are gone, then we cannot live side by side. They are a company, not a government. They should not have military power. They should focus on the notum and not other things that a government should be doing. I also went on the peace march for I believe that anything but peace will eventually destroy RK, but I do not think that peace is available in our current position.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

For all those that could not fullfill or didn't participated but are interested I wrote a report on the march.
    /Teamdoc of the The Healing Hands

Unhappy Peace unlikely

Peace is a noble goal. But I do not think you truly understand how Omni-Tek works. They wield their power without understanding the consequences. They pollute our landscape with failed medical experiments in total disregard for the consequences. They create mules, enslave them, and deny them their humanity. They take the word "freedom" and nullify it.

Omni-Med must create male and female Atrox, or provide the Clans with the information to do so, before I will lay down my arms and seek the path of peace. I do not believe what OT is doing is right, but my dream of a true Homo Atrox breed is my
    focus. If OT must be brought to their knees to accomplish this,
    I will help bring that about or die trying.

The Clans saved me from dying a horrible death after I escaped from the OT notum mine where I was forced to work. I will repay that debt in any way I can, whether it means marching for peace or marching to war. I stand ready to assist.

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

Peace,

Your feeble attempts of peace are laughable, there will be no peace as long as Clan exists. The day I join in on your peace parades is the day the bodies of clanners fill the streets of Tir and Athen, but then it will be no peace parade, it would be a parade of Victory, and that day will come and it is getting closer each day that comes.
    We will never give up, amnesty or not, the war with clans will never stop. And soon Neutrals as well will understand that they cannot stay allied with Clans, for that will be their doom.
    Rubi-Ka is ours and it will stay ours!

/Damon "Ugluk" Howryla, President over Night Assault Legion (TBA)

You see everyone? A prime example of the average OmniTek warmonger. They care not for peace, but only wish for war. They are degenerant murderers and, if OmniTek insists we remove our radicals, we insist you remove yours.

Uwen
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12