Thread: RK2 29 Agnt looking for guild...

Question RK2 29 Agnt looking for clan...

Level 29, relatively n00b agent here. Looking for a clan with a deccent amount of people. I play casually when I have time, AO is not my life (but I'm there way more than I should be). But it is a lot of fun, and I would like to find a clan that is friendly, fun, and helps one another. Not asking much...

If you know of one on RK2 that is recruiting....share!

Vunari
    Last edited by Vunari; Nov 21st, 2002 at 20:33:08.

Talking

Omni-Pol S.W.A.T is looking for new membs and will glady accept you to org send /tells to Devilcannon or Drazzhar

Of course

My clan (well kinda)
    The Chosen Elite would like to recruit you. We have around 114 people all of whom play Ao quite regularly.
    We have a lot of people around your level which would be good for you to team and level up with.
    We encourage people to join in with our role playing side but if it isn't your thing thats cool we still share resources etc.
    To enlist get in contact with either the leader or anyone of the generals they are listed on the clan page which is

http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...2/name/1697793

Check it out and send us a tell

If your clan that is
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

Vunari you were only a member of our clan for a small time I just wanted to know why you left.

If you had any problems with the clan I would appreciate a tell to say what the problem is.

This is because I am trying to make a clan which keeps all of its members happy and tries to keep some sort of a democracy.

I would very much like to ask you to reconsider, but failing that would you please explain your reasons for leaving so I can correct the problem for future applicants.

Just so you know this isn't a post to have a go at you, just for my own personal future reference.
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE