Thread: One cool little feature that is in 14.7 and not listed in patch notes.

One cool little feature that is in 14.7 and not listed in patch notes.

On test I saw several of these. If you have your map open (the small one) and you run/drive/fly over zones, certain areas you'll notice are highlighted in blue. These are representations of notum fields, areas you can drill. They aren't little square patches, but realisticly desplayed, some tiny and half dried up, others much larger and fuller.

Also as you aproach them, your map displays the name of the notum field as well as the level range. I saw a couple patches out in Athen Shire, rather close to the WA zone boarder, that were marked 15-25 lvl. So the lowbies won't be left out after all.

My theory was correct, now all that opposed it, bow down and kiss my ring! .
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Oezcan bows down............................

................. /moon

Re: One cool little feature that is in 14.7 and not listed in patch notes.

Originally posted by Fion
    On test I saw several of these. If you have your map open (the small one) and you run/drive/fly over zones, certain areas you'll notice are highlighted in blue. These are representations of notum fields, areas you can drill. They aren't little square patches, but realisticly desplayed, some tiny and half dried up, others much larger and fuller.

Also as you aproach them, your map displays the name of the notum field as well as the level range. I saw a couple patches out in Athen Shire, rather close to the WA zone boarder, that were marked 15-25 lvl. So the lowbies won't be left out after all.

My theory was correct, now all that opposed it, bow down and kiss my ring! .
    what theory? if you mean lowbies not being left out that was in an article months ago..

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"