Thread: Fixers against the NT - Ironic don't ya think?

Fixers against the NT - Ironic don't ya think?

Pretty Ironic for Funcom to make NT's the nemesis of the GA fixers. The 2 classes in the game with the rare "bonus nano's". Personally I blame the Fixers for driving up the price of Nullity to get there beloved GA nano's. When I first got NS MKI I paid 15 million for it (and no it was not via the duped cyrstal exploit). Now a NS MKI will go for 50mil easy, and NS MKII about 150mil.

Most of the ruined economy is Funcoms fault but, I have to take my frustrations out on someone and since GA fixers will be such an easy target now why not? GA fixers on RK2 Clan, Neutral or Omni, you are hereby put on notice that I will be lurking in the shadows. All of you will pay dearly until I get my NS MKII! No longer will you be able to stand in the middle of Tir arena like you own it. Every GA fixer is getting ganked until someone coughs up a disc : )
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Personally, I blame the NT's for driving up the price of GA to get their beloved NS nanos.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Well Skeena, you may have a good point! But since the rocket scientist at Funcom have seen fit to make me a GA fixer killing machine I think I may be able to convence you to see otherwise : )
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Hehe. I almost wrote:

"I would gank you, but I can't."
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

hahahah blame nts

Ya must be the NTs-as they have been given so much new stuff in new patches recently making everyone want to play them-obviously the huge droves of NTs that everybody has started playing cos of alllll the love-thats what makes GA pricey.

hmph!

Riz
    Rizla

"Tomorrow belongs to those that can see it coming"