Hey, FC, why not sell a copy of an in-depth, in-detail, exploiter strategy guide with each new patch, detailing exactly where and how much every single new item can be found, by what amount any skill is going to change, and exact, detailed strategies regarding tweaks and fixes that you may have done, and your explanation and intention for them.

For example, let's take the thing with Init. increases beyond 1200+. You could print out something like this, "We have decided to levy a soft cap on Inits, simply because you people out there were getting huge amounts of Inits and attacking way too damn fast. If you folks would stop trying to exploit the game, you meddling kids, we would not have these changes. Our intention is for you not to completely whack other players in PvP due to your insanely high inits, but force your uberness to be edged off slightly so that your prey has 3 seconds to perform some type of action."

How about it? Man, I think something like that would totally clear up these boards. Heck, make money off it...you want answers to questions that really shouldn't even be asked, well, pay $2, and you can download them. Don't even bother with any sort of copy protection...the idea is to let this disseminate and get some peeps off your backs.

Of course, I'm going to start whining and say that $2 is too much, and I should have something like this because it's my RIGHT!! (Little do I know that I hit "I Accept" each and every time that EULA pops up, and having never read it, don't realize it says something to the tune of, "Dear Player, from this point on, you should just play this game and STFU. We don't care to hear your 'opinion', because being the low-intelligence being that would buy and play this type of game, you probably don't have anything worthwhile to opinionate. Please keep hands and feet inside the car as we blast your 'rights' (LOL!) right out of the atmosphere. Thanks, and we hope you die a lot, so you can keep playing. Oh, BTW, do you accept that you're an idiot (Boy, do we game developers get a laugh when we read the statistics on this)?")

(Man, does this post seem vague to you? Who the heck am I really intending to flame?)

Peace,
Souldoctah