Thread: Rookie Dogtags

Rookie Dogtags

Hello,

I am looking for some outdoor camps that have OT rookie lvl 30 to 35. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Varmint Woods along the road, almost at the end of the zone.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

I could give you the coordinates but then I'd have to kill you...

Rotamus is right though... and there are other rookies that spawn all throught the southern part of the woods, but only a couple of places where they concentrate to any degree.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

there was one near bs in an area called the sea of home dont remember coords though

They can be found in Stret West Bank if I remember correctly. Go to the Bronto Burger in Holes in the Wall and move straight east until you zone. Near the zone border on a hill should they be

Thanks all. I found some just wandering randomly all through VW. Thier were a few mixed in a bunch of Novice's at the eastern side of the zone. Now working on getting my regular dogtags. At least some seasoned show up in my missions. So its not to bad.

what are they for?

i found some tags and wondering what they are for. also got a paper or waste covered basket i think it is. not sure what thats for either, as a matter of fact, im not sure what breeder tubes are either anyone shed some light on these things?

Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!