Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel ripped off or am i wrong ?

hahahaha his name is Cod
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Re: pah .. maybe us ask me before us post any lies here

Originally posted by CoD NanoTech 2
    i uploaded the found NS

... bought a 2nd NS disc for 45 mill and sold it for 51 mill ...

... anything wrong with that ?

and btw i aquired 2 ncu rings too for ya too .. but now -> never

thx for ur trust

thx thx thx .....

p.s. and how often i helped u out eh ?
    Cod....c'mon now bud. Come clean. You really expect us to believe this garbage? Who buys something for 45 mill...something they already have I might add, only to turn around and sell it for a 6 mill profit? The other oddity is that if you had 45m to spend why did you spend all that time out there with your "friend" to get NS in the first place? Hmmmmm....

Angry

oh well ... call me a liar ?
    fine then ... belive what u want.
    i finished with that.

whats the point in posting this? nothing will come of it in the end other than getting people involved in a personal matter.

ure word against his so no comment

Actually it's quite remarkable that your next money-making scheme happened to be buying and selling a *gasp* Nullity Sphere nano!! Wow! Think of the odds! I mean, it could have been 100 different items, but by some fluke it was NS that you happened to buy/resell.

Must have been that your recent experience with Nullity made you a better salesman huh? You probably monitored the channels passing up 100's of sweet deals just waiting for that Nullity deal you KNEW you could profit from

Oh and btw, in case you missed it:
    (Sarcasm mode = on)

someone delete this thread? Or move it, its not a doctor thread at all; we're quiet a bunch of friendly people in here and cannot use this.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

bump for delete this thread
    annoying to see all ya comlaining 'bout other peoples problems that the most of ya not involved in.
    there is a communication problem between the parties - maybe the both of them should clarify this among themselves instead of placing a thread in the forum.
    ACTUAL WARNING: Milfma*tr / Evilward*n / Soulhunt*r01 is a SCAMMER
    see e.g. this link
    blame FC! They do nothing against known Scammers - beside support em thru deleting petitions and threads about it and not implementing a functionality to check contents of backpacks while trading

CoDTrader

this is in the wrong spot completely. It has nothing to do with doctors.

In any case personally i like to know about this stuff. I always play 100% fair and it is good to have forknowledge of people i never want to team with. Honesty is a top priority in my teams. The 'perp' in this story is obviously so full of it it's bleeding out his ears, so i have no problem blackballing him for it. And excuse me - this is not a personal dispute. Scociety has ever been concerned with people screwing other people over. That's why we have police. If you think the just and right thing to do is to turn your back and say 'I don't want to get involved' you should remember that the next time someone asks you to 'give him your wallet'. No in the world i live in when someone makes a habit out of abusing other people, honorable people stand up and cry 'foul'.
    Last edited by Nalissa; Nov 22nd, 2002 at 16:10:29.

I can vouch for COD, but he made one mistake in his post. he purchased the disc from me for 51 Mill. what he then did with it is his business. Check the Rubika 1 exchange.. or what ever its called now and you will see that I was selling this item. People need to trust there friends more and not automaticly think the worst of them.

Angry innocent in the legal sense of accusation

maybe its time to restore my honest zhowey !

If it was truly a misunderstanding then you both should set aside your differences and just let it be water under the bridge. Were all human/atrox/nanomage and besides life too short to get worked up over something like this. Both of you need to go to Reets and have a drink and talk it out.......btw no bar fights allowed....
    AKA "Love Doc"
    Doctor of Whispers Edge

Re: innocent in the legal sense of accusation

Originally posted by CoD NanoTech 2
    maybe its time to restore my honest zhowey !
    MORE TO BETTER ENGLISH PLEASE PROCEEDING

Re: Re: pah .. maybe us ask me before us post any lies here

Originally posted by Celera
    Cod....c'mon now bud. Come clean. You really expect us to believe this garbage? Who buys something for 45 mill...something they already have I might add, only to turn around and sell it for a 6 mill profit? The other oddity is that if you had 45m to spend why did you spend all that time out there with your "friend" to get NS in the first place? Hmmmmm....
    Pot: You're black, kettle!

Question international

not the whole world speaks english as their mother language.

und ich sag ja auch nicht das hier irgend wer ein schlechtes deutsch spricht, geschweige denn in der lage ist eine andere sprache zu sprechen, du elender VORGESETZTENAKTENKOFFERTRÄGER du.
    es verlangt ja auch niemand das du STREICHHOLZSCHÄCHTELCHEN aussprechen sollst. *gg*

but .. plz explain some phrases, which we couldn't translate.

1. Pot: You're black, kettle!
    2. this guy is a putz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12