Thread: thankies!

Thumbs up thankies!

i just left the box, and i wanted to thank all the clansmen for allowing me to hang out for a bit, and get a look at tara. that was very cool, and i would like th thank specif., Roadkill13, and Slaggermulps for both teaming with me and healing when others unknowingly attacked, you are very cool people, letting a (hopefully) polite neut hang for a bit. also, my thanks to the leaders for encouraging kindness towards me. wont be forgotten.

meila is rather rude sometimes. please dont let her poor behavior taint you veiw or kindness to the neuts. instead, feel free to kill her

edit:
    ty, savinggrace, for nailing mei down, and making mu sides hurt from laughter
    Last edited by Solstiare; Nov 21st, 2002 at 09:52:50.

arg! just cuz Grace attacked first didnt mean she killed her! infact Grace almost died! hah =P and you forgot to mention me.. *cries* it was cool havin ya out there... sorry bout Yaggi being a jerk and attackin you... and Mel = rude lil Neut.. she shouldnt be rude when 30 clanners are surrounding her at Tara... lol

I knew I missed one, but I couldent remember the name, sorry for that.. and yes, mei is...well, she demonstrates her personality all by herself. as for yaggi, no harm done. again ty all for being rather kind

/bow
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

"Don't kill the neuts please, we need them for drains"
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    "Don't kill the neuts please, we need them for drains"
    Haha sadly I remember that happening once.
    Yagyu for life

haha do you really use neuts for drains ? lol
    Snakee Atrox, Soldier

Originally posted by Snakee
    haha do you really use neuts for drains ? lol
    Hehe yes, once that I've seen...Jayde (aodb.info) and a few of his friends came down to see tara and they got all sorts of debuffs tossed on 'em...at least they didn't get shot down
    Yagyu for life