Thread: Omnis in Clan Arena

Omnis in Clan Arena

Okay...I'm not usually one to gank, but check this out. I'll let you guys decide who is right or wrong.

Currently lvl 164 Enforcer I come chilling over to the Arena and I see a lvl 140-150ish ..OMNI MA sitting inside the arena. Now I dont know about you but I sure did jump on the opportunity to buff and Slay her

Am I wrong to do this ? lol I think not. I was merely preserving my arena from the enemy.

haha

Youre a very wrong evil evil clammer!
    If I see a player sitting in the middle of the arena that mean is challenging ppl to a duel. I dont think that jumping on the guy is a bad thing. Whats bad is if the guy is dueling or watching a friend fighting. One thing I try to check when I fight ppl who are not busy in the 0% is if they have a title. If they do, ill jump on them depending of my mood, if they are new and no well equipped I wont fight them unless Im provoked or they act like ***holes.

No no i asked for a duel and she refused

she just sat around and BSed in the arena

thats just dumb

LOL, she was an omni, sitting in the tir arena and not expecting to get jumped ?

only problem is, who can't kill a lvl 150 ma now?

Attacking someone just sitting in the arena is not ganking. It may not be polite, but it is not ganking.

If they don't wanna be attacked, get the hell out of the arena, stand in 75% and wait to be asked to duel.

Originally posted by Highjack
    If they don't wanna be attacked, get the hell out of the arena, stand in 75% and wait to be asked to duel.
    Same goes for all political zones? If so then I disagree.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Centurion3

Same goes for all political zones? If so then I disagree.
    well arena is a special case

an OT gridded into clan territory and then proceded to the one small area in the zone where there is 0% gas (not even political). Then sits down and starts talking?

a gank no

polite no

I cant go to OT arena without agroing so that aint polite either

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

wait so that means that

Each time i shoot an omni in ent arena because he start to attack a clan friend (titled or not while im talking/testing or whatever with him i am wrong ?
    Honestly i dont think so, people should be able to do whatever they want in and out of an arena without beiing jumped by lewsers. Now Windbane has a good point, at least he asked her to duel which she should have answered with something like "No thanks im with a friend testing weapon but maybe another time" or whatever, and then he probably wouldnt have jumped her.
    Or maybe im just totally wrong and then its time to make all the server 25% and no level restrict on pvp so we all can grief ^^
    Infamine 200 soljah

Lately I'm quiet surprised by the attitude in Tir arena - in a positive way.

Maybe the many missing people that are in NW beta makes up group together, clan/omni together?
    Maybe you people just dont want to attack a 200 doc?
    Maybe you don't like to gank anymore?

I dont know, but the last few days I could STAY in 0% there with 10ish clanners with me, ( traders too )

Had quiet some fun there, tested a lot with Jannerik in the back of Tir, kudos to all you people that day.

I actually shot a lvl 200 atrox soldier in Tir that day, he was afk, shot him to 1% hp and stopped After he was back he was "wtf!"

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Highjack
    Attacking someone just sitting in the arena is not ganking. It may not be polite, but it is not ganking.

Agreed. There are very few instances that would keep me from attacking an *enemy* in a political zone. They have a perfectly good arena for their use that I never go to, 'cept when I want to kill omnis.

Same goes for any political zone. By the teachings of Aberic: There's a very distinct line between political boundaries. When the time comes, you'd better be very aware of which side your ass is on.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Today I was in the arena in Tir and there was a few Omnis there in the 0%. I really felt like killing them, BUT I'm not after titles and I figured a soldier would end up running anyway :-P

In fact its really cool when you can stand in the middle of the arena and have a few duels withought having to stress out about whos gonna jump you...

Re: wait so that means that

Originally posted by Infamine
    Each time i shoot an omni in ent arena because he start to attack a clan friend (titled or not while im talking/testing or whatever with him i am wrong ?
    There is a war (supposedly)
    and clanners have their own Arena. and their is plenty of other area's with 0% / 25% gas where you could test weaps etc. Hope ?

If i see the opportunity to kill a clanner in O E arena . i dont even feel unpolite doing it.. its just gank gank gank.
    Really it is. All comes down to a little RP and the reason there even is different sides and arena's in the game.

The best excuse for ganking..

"Your Omni, im Clan, we hate each other, remember?"