Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Statement: Peter Lee (Politics/Looting)

Statement: Peter Lee (Politics/Looting)

I want to start of by saying that I know the loot issue was handled poorly. I am blatently saying that right now.

I also want to say that at no time was the intention to screw over any of the people there, it was not our intention.

That being said, I know that Synical won the raffle for the notum tank, I also know that pogobear got the azure helmet.

In regards to the Tank armor, I want to make it very clear that this will be made up to Synical in whatever way is nesseccary. He will recive full restitution for the actions that were taken, which led to him not reiving the tank armor.

I know that some omni feel that they have been let down, because the tank was taken from the Omni Raffle winner, and Given to Apocolypse. The problem arose, because of an agreement between, omni (one of my guild members) and Clan (Javaschick) The agreement was that we would work together to get the kill. It has been said, that this sucks because we bassicaly turned over an extreemly rare peice of loot to clan, but there was an agreement for this, and clan did thier fare share of the work.

When we started killing him, the people there were a few that were there from my guild, and some from Apoc., others were called in later, to join in the server first kill. I understand that our request for help, was not made in the clarity that loot was pre-determined a home. The intention was, in line with knowledge of other mobs, that 3 items would drop. Three items did drop, but one was of significantly lesser value.

It was a mistake the way things happend, and I appologize personaly to those that came out, and felt as if they were scr*wed on loot. The original intention was that one item would goto my guild, in regards to the amount of time we have spent learning the camp, and trying to spawn Ian/Otacustus, one item would goto Apoc., because of thier supply of manpower, and the remaining Item would goto the other people that came to help out.

This situation degraded, from that point, and I am sorry. Apoc. was compensated for thier help, and Synical will be compensated for his loss.

I do sincerly appologize to everyone there, all the members of guilds that were there, and all the guild leaders that may be upset. We never intended for there to be this problem, it is a case of a poorly handled situation, and in the future, it will be handled much better, and everything will be made very clear up front.

I would also like to take this moment to make a point that any political issues revolving this, or my guild should be brought directly to me. I play alot, and am mostlikely available to chat. This is in regards to anything at all.

I hope that things will settle down, and I don't expect anyone to immediatly be ok with the situation, but I am sorry that things happend the way they did, and in the future they will be handled much differently..

~Skymarshal
    President, The Dark Angels
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

i as well, am truly sorry it turned out as it did.

what sky is saying is all true about how it went down

Post 500

deleted other post, since i don't want that as my 500th

I'd like to say that Synical had a HELL of a nice Consolation prize.
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Yeah we made it up to him.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

hehe! im sure he's VERY happy
    ladywolfff (NT) lvl 200
    foxfixer (Fixer) lvl 119/120

I'll think I'll live <jking>

Despite all the confusion, yelling, and generel "WTF" feeling. I must say, today ended on a VERY good note. A mistake was made, but throughly and promptly corrected and everyone concerned came away with unique experience.

Did I also mention we killed Peter Lee? That rocks!

I hold no ill will towards Sky et Co. or even Java and Apoc. as they did do thier fair share of the work concerning taking down Peter Lee. It was first in two occasions, taking down an insane MOB and a common enemy that brought both clan and Omni together, even if we'd meet 20 minutes later in 2H0.

Well, thanks everyone, was a crazy 12 hours and totatlly worth it.

P.S. Javaschick, your welcome to find me in Ent Arena to test your new toy against my new toy No hard feelings though.

Why didn't Synical receive the Tank?

I also find it hard to believe it would be reasonable to discuss any
    politics/situation with a person who has such a hardon for loot,
    that he actually threatened people out of game.

Not to mention Pogo, (who sadly in this case did get loot) actually
    said, 'I quote': "Do you know what you just did? You RUINED MY
    LIFE!", to one of my friends. Ruined his life, over ingame loot...
    Huge score on mental stability, I'll say.

I helped out kill OE three times, and OI about 15 times to make
    OE spawn. I didn't get **** for loot, and I don't complain. I've
    held loot a million times in this game. Never stole a single piece.

In my eyes, your guild will always be a bunch of gamers that care
    about nothing but loot, and in what ways you can trick the whole
    of RK to come help you in your hunt for satisfaction.

And yet, the very same guys in your guild find it legit calling me a
    ninjalooter and put blame for a decayed rod.. on me!

Politics is boring, but you just took it to the next level. Ding!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Ive helped kill OI about 9 times without receiving recompense from anyone. but overall I do it for friendship, friend needs help, i help, end of story.

When I need something like I DO NEED THAT FRIGGEN PROF JONES VEST AND SHADES OF LUCUBRATION AND GAILY PAINTED HOOD lmao.. my friends will help me if they can.

I think thats one way to look at it.

oki, enough with all the politics and such

The question which haunts Atlanteans population right now is... what did Synical get as compensation??? (ok, maybe I'm the only one who's this curious)

Seriously, tho -- congratulation in taking Peter Lee down.

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Sorry, can someone explain what happened exactly - to satisfy my curiosity.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Well, it appears there was much whining. Someone pissed and moaned and someone's life was ruined. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Cats slept with dogs and in the end, everyone got screwed. Why does this not surprise me?
    | Jearic | Jaxi | Deadender | Deev |

Sounds like it was just a simple case of Greed, not that I was there but from reading the other thread.. 2 Big guilds claimed their part and some little guy lost his loot whilst the Biggies were cleaning out *shrug*
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Originally posted by schma
    what did Synical get as compensation??? (ok, maybe I'm the only one who's this curious)

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=72107
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Originally posted by Rußirango
    Sounds like it was just a simple case of Greed, not that I was there but from reading the other thread.. 2 Big guilds claimed their part and some little guy lost his loot whilst the Biggies were cleaning out *shrug*
    Heard that Syn? You're a little guy.

ROFL, CANDYCANE!?!?!?!

Man, Thats like being slapped in the face, after being denied tank

(unless the nano works differently than expected )
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

someone asked what happened here it is, short and sweet, 'trox style

DA (Skys org) and apocolypse (javas org) have been workin together to slam the Ian Warr groupies for awhile now..Finally felt they could do it..started the fight..realized help was needed...called help..help wasnt informed loot was agreed on already between DA and Apoc, and that they werent gonna have a chance at much. Peter Lee dies (wooters) Pogo lotos says "dropped this this and this, DA Claims Azure helm" Sky then commences a raffle on the notum tank..AFTER noone wanted the pre universe storage thingie. Apparantly earlier agreement was that Apoc would get the tank, and the 3rd item, being the pre universe thingy would be the one raffled...so after a discussion, Synical, who won tank via raffle, gave up his tank, ended up with candycane later, wooters to all.

Downsides..the additional forces, which included myself and a bunch of others, were not aware of the preclaims to loot..so most were rather upset when Pogo claimed the hat. and to be honest...not as many would have came if they knew it before hand. As i told sky though, i aint one of em killin new stuffs=fun, cause its well...new

Thats my short 'troxified story of the events, as i know em, mebbe it helps

Master Sammich Maker Boci

Call meh if ya need meh
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    ROFL, CANDYCANE!?!?!?!

Man, Thats like being slapped in the face, after being denied tank

(unless the nano works differently than expected )
    candycane owns you for free.

540 x 8 = 4320 damage. no variance in damage...it always hits for 4320 ( 2160 in pvp). it isn't affected by the 40% pvp cap either, as it is considered 8 seperate attacks. candycane and resonance blast are probably the 2 best nukes in AO.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

It also gets absorbed 8 times by my layers shield.

And that means that the unfortnuate NT eats 8x209 in reflect damage (if I have RRFE)

So if he even landed the nuke, it's all absorbed in one layer by me, and the NT gets 1,632 damage reflected in his face.

Sounds real effective.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Solution: Don't Candycane people with Layers. :P
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast