Thread: Oi where is the Ranged weapons store... you have seemed to missed them!

Oi where is the Ranged weapons store... you have seemed to missed them!

Once again ranged weapon users are getting left out in the cold while meleers are getting new stores complete with weapons for them...... What about us????

good question

id like to see what the guy has in stock and how easy he is accessible before i make further judgements.

but i would like guns like x3, electronicums and div9ers to be available for the single player as well as for the team mission lootaholic so i would appreciate a shop stocking the aforementioned guns.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

A merchant has set up a trade in special melee weapons. He's no city dweller, so you might have to look around for him.
    Hmm..... I was under the impression that this guy/girl/thing was stocking Enf-only weapons, but nothing about that in the patch notes.

It will be interesting to see what this NPC stocks (if it actually makes it onto live at all). If it's worth hiking out to pick up a weapon from this person, then yes, there should be some equivalent ranged option.

Let's see if it's actually worth it first, though.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Bump for some new ranged weaponry (Thats on par with the Manex, and new melee weapons in .db)

'n stuff.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

BUMP!
    I've been trying to find the guy who sells the damn kick pistol for ages now.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Well, the Diamondine Soldier (and other outdoor unkillable boss mobs, Warr, Ljotur, Agent Lamb) may get a nerf. (or at least it reads that way in the notes)

Which may make things like Pain of Patricia, Nophex, Kick pistol, etc appear a bit more. Which would be great imo.
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Nov 21st, 2002 at 05:39:46.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

mmMmm Very good idea
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    Well, the Diamondine Soldier (and other outdoor unkillable boss mobs, Warr, Ljotur, Agent Lamb) may get a nerf. (or at least it reads that way in the notes)

Which may make things like Pain of Patricia, Nophex, Kick pistol, etc appear a bit more. Which would be great imo.
    Thats exactly what I thought of when I saw the "notum mining lessening the power of certain people" statement.

Can't wait till this weekend!
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Big bump for more ranged weapons in this game.

Crit nerf has only dwindled the selection of what guns you can use viably....(I lost 4)
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    Big bump for more ranged weapons in this game.

Crit nerf has only dwindled the selection of what guns you can use viably....(I lost 4)
    *curious*

what 4?

I am trying to edit my "viable ranged options" list, being a melee guy at heart I am unsure of what the changes have killed
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

[sarcasm]
    Bump for a ranged weapon store with <ql135 weapons, thats just what we need!!
    [/sarcasm]

No but seriously, BUMP

And make ql 200 available in some way, pwetty pwease?
    TOMTEMOR

What? You don't like your current selection of bananas, satellites, and armadillos?
    Enri - Adventurer
    Paxton - Bureaucrat
    Proud Member of Clan Anarchist Syndicate

START SEEING the difference between a player and game designer

Forum Education!

Bump for ql200 Armadillos!
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

q200 banans make them slip and fall harder?