I must admit I was trying to illustrate whining not constructive criticism. Quite often the way to tell the difference is that constructive criticism offers solutions or states things less confrontationally. Also, while I am on the subject, while I don't enjoy all the whiners (some are quite humorous) I do stand up for their right to whine (I believe in free speech) and my right to whine about whiners

I love blue cheese but find it overpowers whine, I prefer it as a stand alone treat or occasionally in a good salad. However you point about Swiss is well taken and I stand corrected. A good Jarlsberg swiss is especially sweet with a glass of red wine. The contrasts are truly exciting to the palatte.

As for the current state of the game. I have yet to figure out the results of the current Crat nerf (I don't play a Crat) but I love FC's move towards more interdependencies of profs. At lower levels especially having a team with a Calmer, Tank, and Doctor make things much smoother. Add in the speed and NCU bonuses of a Fixer (especially a team player fixer) a couple of dual classes (damage/healers like Adv. and MA's) and you have a great team. The classes I see often having trouble getting teams are MP's and Engies. While they bring good things to a team in missions the pathing problem really hurts them. They rock hunting.

So while it isn't perfect by any stretch I see more and more Profs that used to stand on the sidelines hoping to get on a team now being welcomed or even sought out. This is especially true of fixers currently but the calmers all seem to have become more popular as well.

As for missions, my Doc is 130 tokens from his 1K board and then I hope to say good bye to missions and focus on hunting. I find it more enjoyable and challenging and not nearly as redundant. Now that boss loot can be received hunting and mobs give decent XP it seems to have become viable to hunt again. Another improvement from FC. Also as stated previously some of the Profs really shine outdoors while they have problems inside.

That is my newbie take (less than a year and no level 200 char).