Thread: How many this time?

How many this time?

Well I wonder how many customers they will run off with this patch. The patch notes look pretty sad. Many additions to add to the annoying aspect of the game instead of the fun part of it. I was amazed how many 1st time posters came out of the closet with last patch to say how unhappy they were. I sure wish FC would with @ least 1 patch before SWG comes to town make their game more fun rather then more annoying. As for Notum Wars I haven't even considered purchasing it. We've had patch after patch of bugs and poor design. The patchs are minor and simple when compaired to the complexity and size of Notum Wars. As poorly as they do with the patches I can't imagine them doing that fair of a job with the major complex tasks. I wonder if they'll charge ya'll for the bug fix disk to Notum Wars?

I know FC is a pion company. And they have no chance of competing with the power of Sony Online Entertainment/Lucas Arts, but come on guyes make just one patch that enhanses your game in a positive way before you're squashed by the big boys. Die with a good name.