Thread: One-more-hit healing still going to work?

Question One-more-hit healing still going to work?

Hitting yourself with an offensive nano program to remove hostile nano programs from your NCU no longer works.

Just want to get this out NOW just incase anyone gets a chance to test this on the Test Server.

With all the "fixes" for each class to be able to break roots, will the soldier's ONLY nano that is designed to break roots (OMHH) still work after the patch?

If not, then it needs to get fixed BEFORE it goes live.

BUMP!

Cz please confirm. I'd like to make sure I can still play after next patch/NW is out.

OMHH will still heal you if that is what you mean..

It has never been said that OMHH was intended to break roots, and therefore it can not be considered "not working" if it stops breaking roots.

It's kind of strange. You look at all the profs that came up with ways to break roots and evidently, not a single one of them was intended to break roots - except for Rage. And I'm not even sure that one worked at release.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    OMHH will still heal you if that is what you mean..

It has never been said that OMHH was intended to break roots, and therefore it can not be considered "not working" if it stops breaking roots.
    hmm...so soldiers are suppose to be the only class that can't break roots?

What was I smoking 14+ months ago when I made a soldier?

Jitta - RK2

Quite a few proffs are not meant to break roots but there are root breaking stims available to those of us that can't.
    Sunraven - Jumpaholic and Speedfreak.

Rumor has it there's some sort of stim like item that can break roots. Rumor also has it that this is available to all professions. I have no first hand knowledge of this. So take it with a grain of salt.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

It's on TestLive now. Theres several new treatment-type stims and kits that can remove roots and even skill-depraving skills such as Ransack.

Look for them in standard Medical stores. Even some new kits that can be used during battle (sort of like firstaid on steroids).

Originally posted by Hypos
    Rumor has it there's some sort of stim like item that can break roots. Rumor also has it that this is available to all professions. I have no first hand knowledge of this. So take it with a grain of salt.
    hehehehhehehe

Because YOU dont know it first hand we should ALL take it with a grain of salt. Its noted, Thank you

edit: rereading post. and it dont sound as friendly as it was intended.
    Last edited by BrutalThug; Nov 21st, 2002 at 22:53:27.