Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In regards to MAs complaining about their new skill

Originally posted by AkodoReign
    Yea you can have it.. All it says is Target resisted.. All yours my freind..
    OH WAIT>>> You get it to ITs a MA attack means all you need is 466 in ripose and you can have it to...

Know what your saying before you say it please.
    But don't u have to use a weapon with MA in order to use any MA attacks ?

That's what I got when I tried to use Shen with my 1he.

Question

heh, my point about enf was you hardly need a crit to win, you said "sometimes i hit for 50" how often is that. ive been beat by many beam enfocer fights with out them landing one crit.. thats what im saying. how often do you get beat my a ma that lands 0 crits?

Originally posted by Ashuras

But don't u have to use a weapon with MA in order to use any MA attacks ?

That's what I got when I tried to use Shen with my 1he.
    yup.. but the question was is if you could have it... and the answer is Yes.. You can ..

Can i Have your damage sheilds... and um your calms.... please.. or a weapon that does more that 300 base damage... something that will let me win in pvp .
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by AkodoReign

yup.. but the question was is if you could have it... and the answer is Yes.. You can ..

Can i Have your damage sheilds... and um your calms.... please.. or a weapon that does more that 300 base damage... something that will let me win in pvp .
    Yes, u can have my shields. And my calms. I can cast the shields on u if u want. If u're talking about the cyclic ones. Hmm... I hope we will get them. They were supposed to be in from a long time ago.

Don't know why u like my calms. The only time they are ever useful is in a msn with 2 mob rooms. Then u'll get to split them without needing to pull. I can easily do it even without these calms.

As for the weapon part, err... like wat u suggested for others to use MA weapons... U can always use a bow too ? (at least they use the same inits as your MA).

well maybe the question is Why dont MA's and Adv's team up go on strike together then sound's like were both gimps in a soon to be PVP world.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Ma weapons and ma attack.

You cant do a ma attack while wearing any weapon, unless this has been changed resently.. (14.7).
    So a MA need to deequip a ma weapon to use a ma attack..
    Char list:
    Discont 200 trader,
    Geiringe 184 MA,
    Tykkskalle 114 Enf,
    Vidsyn 114 NT
    Rightfirst 77 MA
    Lifegiwer 74 Doc,
    Quickdraw 60 Soldier

My apologies

I hope that root breaker is the MAs best friend. MAs are more broken than i thought.

Here's to hope that FC will give more to Engies, MAs, crats, MPs, and agents =)

GL
    Monstajugga
    Agent
    RK-1

I have no clue whatsoever how you managed to be even with a trader....

I'll add where my experiences differ from yours Akodo.

Trader:
    I get rooted, then he moves out of range and drains ac,skill and nano. Need I say more ?

Adv:
    They do more dmg (in PvP) and have better heals, add the dmg shield and we're screwed.

Soldier:
    We're about even, if the soldier gets a bad alpha *and* he don't TMS.

MP:
    Only profession I can still beat.
    Just need to fight ultra-defensively, and the MP and his pets low AR will make them miss.

Originally posted by Sythex
    heh, my point about enf was you hardly need a crit to win, you said "sometimes i hit for 50" how often is that. ive been beat by many beam enfocer fights with out them landing one crit.. thats what im saying. how often do you get beat my a ma that lands 0 crits?
    post 14.6? or pre?

what weapon did they use? is this before they nerfed FoB? What do you think a crit is? (1500-2000 would be a pvp crit for a beam)

If you lost to enforcers that didnt crit (and were not in the QB, attainable only from a camp, mostly big guilded enforcers have it) pre 14.6 then you were doing something wrong or they were so much higher level than you that you really should not use it as a compairison.

no, I dont hit for 50 all that often but an average pvp hit would be somewhere around 250-500. Lots of agents/solja's hit that hard, that is why we also need crits.

And dont forget 1hb, fast smaller weapon damage (1hb is pretty popular)... they can equip scopes and still hit for 1/1 (pretty much impossible for a beam enforcer with scope).

Everyone makes assumptions about all the other classes they fight, I dont tell you what MA's need, please dont tell me what enforcers need, or maybe I should just say 50% crits arent gimping you at all (about as true of a statement as "enforcers dont need crits to pvp'). You "dont NEED crits to pvp"... you just need them to be VIABLE... like EVERY CLASS IN THE GAME... this is a crit game.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Re: My apologies

Originally posted by MonstaJugga
    I hope that root breaker is the MAs best friend. MAs are more broken than i thought.

Here's to hope that FC will give more to Engies, MAs, crats, MPs, and agents =)

GL
    what happened monsta that made you change your mind ?

she fought an MA

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

the fact that beams use duck exp dosent help you with your crits :P, vrs mas who use fist use close combat evade.. green to enfocers, advents, mas, ect...

oh and i dont know why you cant be a *ma* with out crits, when i went a against a enfocer lvl 165 (me being 161) he hit for around 600, i hit for around 250 base dmg...

Originally posted by Sythex
    the fact that beams use duck exp dosent help you with your crits :P, vrs mas who use fist use close combat evade.. green to enfocers, advents, mas, ect...

oh and i dont know why you cant be a *ma* with out crits, when i went a against a enfocer lvl 165 (me being 161) he hit for around 600, i hit for around 250 base dmg...
    yeah, but you hit faster, and you DO get more crits, no matter what rule set you are looking at (esp if he does not have MoP)

crits are important to enforcers, trust me, I know, I have been there done that. They may be MORE important to you, but they are still important to us.

my comment was sarcastic, "you are fine just like it is" is as silly of a statement as "Enforcers are fine without crits".

both are wrong, and both can be said with sincerity by people not playing the class just because they dont know.

you NOTICE the 600 hit that drops your hp, grab a damage dumper proggie and take a look at it (or log damage some time). You DONT notice the hits that miss or do low damage (your hp bar does not drop, no visible "hehehe he didnt hit me hard" notificaions.

I never said enforcers need love, I never said enforcers are not good, I only say that enforcers could not survive in a pvp world with lower crit % than EVERYONE ELSE. Tell me honestly that this is not a crit game!!! And not all enforcers use beams fyi

You basically are saying "let me put my nerf off on another class" and if duck damage makes me crit (not true most pvpers have high duck) then people are not putting IP's in the right places.

*edit* sorry, we are having the same conversation in two threads, you are not calling for the "nerfage of all melee but MA" in this thread.

My point is, enforcers DO need crits to be viable, maybe not against MA (who are currently low man on the totem pole as it were) but against agents, traders, doc's,fixa's, meta's (yes you guys are uber pvp at my level) and anyone else that can kick butt.

atm compairing your MA to and enforcer is compairing a bb gun to a shotgun
    Last edited by Yazule; Nov 21st, 2002 at 23:31:40.

ROFLOL

"Same goes for certain GA fixers, but that's besides the point so I'll save it for another time."

lol, tell me about it. I saw posts saying 'GA is doomed' out the alley on the fixer forum when we got that ring nerf recently in 14.6. Stupid thing to complain about.

edit: and the profession that can already kill us getting a nuke to kill us.
    Last edited by Stromm; Nov 21st, 2002 at 23:46:45.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Re: In regards to MAs complaining about their new skill

Originally posted by MonstaJugga
    . If i had to raise parry (I think parry is to agent as riposte is to MA).
    Yeah, for real, isn't parry insanely useless? God, it must suck just thinking about having to raise the absolutely 100% useless parry for something good... Well hey, you did say you'd do it and not complain... hmm. You know, come to think of it so would I. Wait a second, I did that already.

Yeah, and so did most MA when they nerfed Shen. Now we all mostly use BwT, which gasp requires parry. I never complained about that, I just raised it because I wanted a good MA attack, and it's teal.. no biggie. I'll deal with it and be happy that I'm getting a nice attack.

But apparently it wasn't enough that we are raising parry, and of course working parry into our implants, and it is something I've never really seen work well unless against greens/grays. Sure, riposte is green on an MA, but so is sharp object!! Green doesn't mean I want to put 800 points into it... and wait a minute, isn't sharp object green on an agent? Chew on that... what if the X3 was nerfed to hell, and all remaining useful agent rifles suddenly required parry too? Think of that as last patch. (And you said MA are spoiled?) Then, they give you the new nano, except instead of requiring nano skills like all other classes, it requires sharp object. Would you be "mature" and not complain about it?

Edit : didn't see the er.. apology? post, or whatever. So nevermind, think of it as not directed at anyone personally. Might as well leave the post alone, though, needed to vent lol
    Last edited by Nikki; Nov 22nd, 2002 at 00:44:00.
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123