Thread: Pppe????

Pppe????

I have heard different things about finding PPPE hard and soft.

i know u can find it in aprox ql57 team mission, but i was wandering if it is only a boss loot item or if i can find it in chests and on mobs too??

edit: i dont really want to run past all those chests if they might be there.

Spretten
    Last edited by Spretten; Nov 20th, 2002 at 18:53:30.
    "the best armor is to keep out of range"
    --Italian proverb--

"Healing is a matter of time, but it is also a matter of opportunity"

--unknown"

i've only heard of them as boss loot but i have been told that they can drop off regular mobs of that level as well.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

hmm..

has anyone found a PPPE on mobs or in chests for the past few weeks.
    (changes in patches etc.)

Spretten
    --Italian proverb--

--unknown"

unfortunately I think if they were dropping more frequently we'd see a lot of them in the exchange forum, but as there are hardly any.. I'd say they are still rare

I'm saving up for one as It's turning out to be too much trouble trying to explain to a team of newbies that i just need the key and coords for a 57-60 team mission, and once i'm inside they can delete it.. I'd pay like 200k a mission for some newbies to do this, but it seems beyond all but a few of them.

so atm i'm at 50m I recon I have about 30m more to go before I can win an auction for a pppe soft.. anyone else think this is a bit stupid?
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Fortunatily i have 2 cmoputers so i log on with 2 different accounts, that way im 100% sure of getting the propper missions for myselfe.

If u want i can get u a few missions. But 2-3 missions isnt enough, ive done 15 so far, and no luck.

Spretten
    --Italian proverb--

--unknown"

Yeah got to say you see rocking-horse shti more frequently than PPPEs...

starting to wonder how long it will be til people are bidding 200+ millon a PPPE hard

Got a PPPE (Soft) off a team boss last week (between 14.6 and 14.7). We were around 50th, the mission was around QL63 and the boss was in the low 60's.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with it. I know you combine it with a MRR, but how high a QL of MRR do you need to use? Thse things are spendy!

Play it safe, use a QL190+ MRR. Just in case FunCom change the requirements for making armor later; if you've bought a QL20 MRR and put the PPPE into it, it might not work after such imagined changes.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

The min MRR to put it in is Currently 40 for Shape HARD, for shape SOFT you need a MMR of the correct ql range, so it probally will change sooner or later.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Team mate of mine got a PPPE Shape Hard Armor last nite (post 14.7.1), ql 57 team mission boss loot
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Unhappy

thx

havent found any in 57 team missions yet though..
    --Italian proverb--

--unknown"

pppe hard

A couple patches ago I found 2 PPPE (Shape Soft Hard)'s doing QL 60 team missions exact. Found them doing team missions from Tir to Rhinoman Valley in Newland Desert, only did 9 team missions with a friend and found them both. Maybe it was luck, Maybe not.

..::EDIT::..

both dropped off the bosses.
    Shade "Jaxin" Dathomir

All RK2(Rimor) characters.
    Rookie Jaxin Non-GA fixer 145 Days
    Freshmen Gigg GA fixer 34 Days
    Geleb Samurai Doctor 5 Days
    Rookie Jaxn Necromancer 12 Days

Push--> . <--Shove

Re: pppe hard

Originally posted by FixerGigg
    A couple patches ago I found 2 PPPE (Shape Soft Hard)'s doing QL 60 team missions exact. Found them doing team missions from Tir to Rhinoman Valley in Newland Desert, only did 9 team missions with a friend and found them both. Maybe it was luck, Maybe not.

..::EDIT::..

both dropped off the bosses.
    ARGH. I did 11 from Tir to Rhinoman Valley. I got neither. But... I was doing QL56-58, not QL60 exact.