Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the new "free for al PvP cap" at lvl 150! :(

i think a huge problem we have with this stuff is no one knows what the rules and conditions.. or well.. honestly.. nothing about tower battles.

to put it bluntly... FUNCOM needs to get off their lazy ass and get SOMEONE to type up the rules for tower battles.. especially all the PvP conditions that can occur. and post it on the NW section of the website. no, dont even think about putting it on the forum, it doesnt belong here. it belongs on the main site so everyone can see them. not everyone checks the forums.

hell, email everyone with the rules just for good measure.

the mass confusion that happens during these battles is not fun at all, not to mention the fact that either infobot's information is very out-dated or pvp rules have changed. i couldnt attack half the lvl's infobot said i should beable to at my level. but people 20 lvls above me had no problems at all attacking me... and killing me with 3 hits. i'm not complaining about getting killed so quickly or anything.. but it seems they had no problems finding someone thats pvp'able to them.

there are also quite a few things that drasticly need improvement during these battles.. but i wont go into them yet.. this isnt the thread for that.

heh.. guess i can dream FC would actually do this....

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

I'm all for Teamable Range being your PVP Range. Just makes sense to me.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123