Thread: This is great news..i bin waiting for along time.

Thumbs up This is great news..i bin waiting for along time.

Roots have bin to easy to break. Now balanced. Period.

Keep up the great work!

I wonder if the pet pathing will be fixed in next patch?

Tecscope

Im sorry but you anotehr one of those players who have only ever done one class.

I can gather that youve only played a rooting class to a good extent. Even when you could break roots the balnce was still in favour of the rooter, now with 14.7 ven more so.

This thing you cakl balnce doesnt exsist. PLay a Meele user then go pvp against a rooter and call it 'Balance' that you cant break his roots.

Please please gahter more information and gain mroe experiance before you post like you have just done.

Dont get me wrong im not flaming you, i can understand if your new to the game etc but that isnt the fact of the matter, us meele classes are now even mroe doomed against rooters than ever before.

-Internalfire

Originally posted by Internalfire
    Im sorry but you anotehr one of those players who have only ever done one class.

I can gather that youve only played a rooting class to a good extent. Even when you could break roots the balnce was still in favour of the rooter, now with 14.7 ven more so.

This thing you cakl balnce doesnt exsist. PLay a Meele user then go pvp against a rooter and call it 'Balance' that you cant break his roots.

Please please gahter more information and gain mroe experiance before you post like you have just done.

Dont get me wrong im not flaming you, i can understand if your new to the game etc but that isnt the fact of the matter, us meele classes are now even mroe doomed against rooters than ever before.

-Internalfire
    Did you look at his Sig? I reaaaaaly dont think hes new to the game OR unfamiliar with melee classes.. Also, looks like only one of his chars are a root class and the other 5 are not..
    Last edited by Sorzella; Nov 21st, 2002 at 02:44:23.
    Sorzella 173 NonoHPmage Assassin NT
    Advisor to Izgimmers Legacy
    /me reloads her Caterwaul
    /say No you may not have UA/TTS! However can I interest you in this fine Humidity Extractor?
    On a long enough timeline the survival rate of everyone drops to zero...

Exactly, why should he think that with 14.7 roots are balanced? They arnt. You have just helped me further prove my point

IM not here to bang on other people and get things nerfed, i want a FAIR 'FIX' <Key word that enables balanced fighting between classes.

AO in its current stage does not furfill what i want to see happen and i dount it ever will.

They are alot more balanced now than they were. I could previously chain cast a root that costed under 50 nano and it would stick just as well as the root that costs 600 nano. Now I have to use the 600 nano one against a person my level. Seeing as how my maxed nano pool is only around 3k, this means I can have a maximum of 5 roots per battle, and thats if I dont have to recast a HOT, a snare, or save 800 nano for an evac.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz