Thread: Claners / Omni

Arrow Claners / Omni

Since i started to PvP outside the arena, it's always like this, that there are much, MUCH more claners than omni players, and it isn't fun to play, when they are always that much overpowered just beacuse the are more, i don't mind to die in pvp, but only if i died because the otherside played better and not cause they are 5 times more players, i hope that FC can do something about that in NW. So that both sides has there chance to win.

Not sure what they can possibly do... Yeah it sucks majorly being outnumbered at pretty much every turn... Look at Storm and you will see it would take quite a few of the best omni guilds to even stand a small chance... What can FC do about it tho? People keep being lame and switching Clan because they have more numbers... Its a snowball effect. Can FC force people to switch back, or make it so Omni cant switch to Clan? Doesnt sound very viable.

Re:Storm

On the other hand, when they cleaned up a huge mess of exploiters some time back, wasn't a big chunk of Storm's highrollers shut down?

Clan Storm (the clan of lousy weather?) get high points for tenacity. They aced the powergaming exam. And has always been known to have the largest number of exploiters of all the guilds...

No, what AM I doing? I humbly beg forgivness for this immature post! Please disregard it in its' entirety.

If you scoop up a handfull of sand from the beach, you will lift a few pebbles with it.

Regards,

Caleena
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Re: Claners / Omni

Originally posted by Cymax
    Since i started to PvP outside the arena, it's always like this, that there are much, MUCH more claners than omni players, and it isn't fun to play, when they are always that much overpowered just beacuse the are more, i don't mind to die in pvp, but only if i died because the otherside played better and not cause they are 5 times more players, i hope that FC can do something about that in NW. So that both sides has there chance to win.
    My guess its because you just started to PvP.

I have been in 2h0 numerous times where 2 or 3 omni where there killing. 10 or so clans come and take the omni. Omni comes back with 20+ people and clans call it a night.

Of course there has been a few wonderful nights where clan just got tired of killing omni and left but it works both ways.

Originally posted by Caleena
    If you scoop up a handfull of sand from the beach, you will lift a few pebbles with it.

Regards,

Caleena
    Hehe, great response, Caleena.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Easy fix to omni drain actually put a bunch of items/quests in the game that only OMni equip, I mean omni are supposed to be the tech areas geekdom, the clanners are sort of the guerilla warfare

Make item dequips when you zone and have become clan. Same goes for omni.

But currently seems to be in favour of clans for quests.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

or read my thread about why AO pvp will never be fun, theres ur answers
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2