Thread: Dumb F*in' luck!

Talking Dumb F*in' luck!

And I got a truck load of it.

Went to 1st official T raid, won GPH, now have full set of Dragon armor, with HPO, GoC.

;p

And I hope you all know the term loot ninja came from me dammit! IT WAS ME!!! DRDOAK! ORIGINAL LOOT NINJA! GRRRR!!!!!!!
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

got bacon?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

mmmmmm Ham samich...

See, I felt I had to start this thread cause everyone always posts about how unfair it is and that they never get anything. Had a lenghtly conversation with Wildwal about "the system" and how fair/unfair it was. For the most part I agree, and again, it was just dumb luck for me. But then again, I've only got one piece of MKII armor at SD after spending some 27+ hrs there with only gloves to show for it. =/

Just the way things go. People who created this system did it in the best interests of everyone else. Just too many flaws and now NO ONE goes. Maybe it's a combonation of crap like what's been happening along with beta for Notum Wars.

I just wanna go again =(
    Don't even care about loot.....no one will do anything about it anymore...

Hehe I've never won anything at a Tara raid...apart from rookie title...hmmm wait...it was App before that...hmmm...D'OH!

Lack of trust in combination with greed can destroy everything - and often does in AO. Sad but true.

But gratz on your GPH
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Ya, it was a nice surprise with the fact that I don't have a high level guild backing me. I am my guild's leader and being the highest at 160, we don't have a lot of firepower to do this.

"Hey everyone, let's go kill The One or The Pest!"

"Ummm....I have a hard time killing T.I.M. in TLR Dungeon =("

"*****....well anyone wanna do some missions then?"

*sniff* Ham doesn't seem to think her lvl 125 Nanomage NT General can tank Tara. I'm offended.

Seriously though, I'm on the lvl treadmill partly cause I wanna get in on some Tara raids. They sound fun.
    Nochnaja

Keep safe, and may the clans fear you.

Originally posted by Nochnaja
    [BSeriously though, I'm on the lvl treadmill partly cause I wanna get in on some Tara raids. They sound fun. [/B]
    you my friend, have been SERIOUSLY misinformed.
    Dictator

ya I've lead Noch to believe that T is fun. Which it is...to me, but not necessarily to everyone

Oh ya, add Mirror Mask of Ljotur to my list of INSANELY FREAKIN' LUCKY my ass has become....

Can I borrow your ass?

If not, got bacon?
    Soldier Equip

Ham Sammich's comin up!

Ive never won any loot raffle since i started 17months ago...for anything..on any character seems im a pure cred man lol

although i do get on the T kill team for omni whenever i go
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

mmmm

mmmmm

Bacon!

mmmmm
    Soldier Equip

Originally posted by Master Sammich Maker
    Ive never won any loot raffle since i started 17months ago...for anything..on any character seems im a pure cred man lol

although i do get on the T kill team for omni whenever i go
    then again raffles werent 17 months ago.. ;P they really started when the omni helpbot came.. heh =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

lol remember this thread u posted about it being fun Ham cuz in a few months....well u will see, rofl.
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

Re: Dumb F*in' luck!

Originally posted by Haminie
    And I got a truck load of it.

Went to 1st official T raid, won GPH, now have full set of Dragon armor, with HPO, GoC.

;p

And I hope you all know the term loot ninja came from me dammit! IT WAS ME!!! DRDOAK! ORIGINAL LOOT NINJA! GRRRR!!!!!!!
    I wanna get some luck. Course, it's not really luck...just going to every single fricking raid and waiting for your number to come up. Course, it kinda sucks when you spend an hour in box and then there's only one item you might possibly want, so you enter because you may as well get SOMETHING, and you know 90% of the other people in the raffle are just in it cause they may as well get SOMETHING, and...still, defending box is pretty fun. The best part is init debuffing Besheba. I get a warm fuzzy everytime I participate in her death.

the RK2 system is alot more fair to all. Should look at it and consider implementing it on RK1.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

All the Tara raids I've been to, I've had fun. The best was sitting behind the box room as it was being held by a bunch of Omnis...and a few clanners got through...

Oh crap! Big cat in the next room.

Shots fired...

Oh, sorry. You're neut.

OMG? They...stopped...attacking?

Was kinda nice anyway...I'd just let an Omni trader deprive me.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

The only reason I ever went to Tara was for the pvp when there was a good # of both Omni and Clan to make it interesting. Now that NW is out I'll probably never go back!