Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 14.7.1 : World changes

14.7.1 : World changes

• Tir Grid terminal moved to outside the south gate of Tir, and Omni-1 Trade Grid terminal moved to the north side of the playfield. New grid terminals placed in Old Athen and Borealis.
    • The bank terminal near the middle of Omni-1 Trade has been removed.
    • Due to more people joining in on the notum extraction, certain powerful individuals have lost some of their power, and have been tweaked somewhat.
    • Several items to get rid of enemy nano programs (e.g. root and snare) running in your NCU have been added.
    • Sentinels and Omni-AF armour is now available.
    • A merchant has set up a trade in special melee weapons. He's no city dweller, so you might have to look around for him.
    • The new tower and vehicle shops are now operational, but you need the booster pack to be able to trade with them.
    • Nano crystal (Edge of the Buccaneer) is now available in Enforcer nano program shops.
    • The Nano Programming buffs for Nano Technicians are now available, as outdoor camp boss loot.
    • HSR Hedgehog 23 Throwing Grenades are now available in Advanced and Superior shops.

Talking Re: 14.7.1 : World changes

Originally posted by Cz
    • ... New grid terminals placed in Old Athen and Borealis.
    ahhhh yeah wooohooooooo ;)

/me dances the happy dance
    tradeskillz ?

Re: 14.7.1 : World changes

Originally posted by Cz [*]The Nano Programming buffs for Nano Technicians are now available, as outdoor camp boss loot.
    Ok - not whining cos this is good, just pointing out the total uselessness of a nano prog buff, when what we really need is something totally different. Thanks for making it available though!
    Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

The incredible lag in Trade (and sometimes Ent) was introduced in patch 14.6.
    Before that it was definately a lot better, so what I'm wondering is, what caused this lag? and is that being fixed?
    Because removing the bank and moving the grid terminal around is only fighting the symptoms, not the problem!
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Cool

No bank in the middle of trade?? I'm sorry, but testlive is going to be most upset...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Originally posted by Cz
    [list][*]Tir Grid terminal moved to outside the south gate of Tir, and Omni-1 Trade Grid terminal moved to the north side of the playfield. New grid terminals placed in Old Athen and Borealis.[*]The bank terminal near the middle of Omni-1 Trade has been removed.
    Awesome. Long overdue. I'll be glad to grid into Borealis when I need to instead of lagging through Newland.

[*]Due to more people joining in on the notum extraction, certain powerful individuals have lost some of their power, and have been tweaked somewhat.
    this is referring to some bosses right?

[*]A merchant has set up a trade in special melee weapons. He's no city dweller, so you might have to look around for him.
    Is this only going to be useful to one melee profession or is it something for all to look for?
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Move back the grid into Tir, but move the location when gridding into Tir to same place as you get if you use NT warp, you can keep the emergancy exit to outside Tir, but don't be that stupid and totally remove a grid access from the most used clan city.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Cz: DETAILS on the root/snare breaking stuff.

Is this more then the new treatment ncu cleaning and stims, or do we get obtainable *items* also? Items that can be used in slots that don't gimp a char to zero (like adding a root breaking thingy for the neck slot...)

Get us answers, because to be honest, I won't shut up about roots unless I get them.

Tir grid terminal move outside Tir ? May I ask why ? If it's for overcrowding in that area - yeah that's because the grid terminal is there. You've just moved the overcrowding to the level 3 hunting area.

Tir grid

Lots of cities have grid access, how many of them have problems like Tir? Tir and Omni-Trade are the only ones which are a bottle-neck and has several other things and reasons for people to hang out right next to them.

This should help a lot, if you don't believe it then wait till it is in effect and gripe then if it doesn't work.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Of course people hang out where there's a grid terminal and a mission terminal close by. It's the quickest way to City of Home.

There is a reason why they moved the ring quest away from where they put the grid now.

Just a quick question

Ok, I think I know the answer but I would like some clarification.
    With the exception of the towers and the new vehicles (which state for booster only) is everything else in this patch for everyone?

We have seen lots of new items added to the data base over the last few patches, the new katanas for enforcers come to mind, and Im am curious if these items will be avaible to everyone or only booster pack subscribers.

And before someone starts in on me, Im not sure I want the booster pack. The land control and PVP dosent really intrest me to begin with, I think the graphics are just great as they are, about the only thing that tweaks my intrest are the personal towers that could be used as temporary pull to locations, but there hasnt been enough information to about them to make me want to get the booster yet. So please no flames about me not buying the booster its just a simple question that I hope Cz could answer for me.

Sentinels and Omni-AF armour is now available.

Sounds cool.. Just hope doesn't involve 20 people and some really uber boss to get. I want the helmet ^^

Tir grid outside tir?? Tir is feeling less and less as main city for the clans with all the changes you make. Get the grid inside and remove those damn invisibel walls everywhere.

Cant wait to be able to grid straight to my home, Borealis (I love that place )

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Cz
    • A merchant has set up a trade in special melee weapons. He's no city dweller, so you might have to look around for him.
    ARRGH FC what are you doing, Unless this is fixed, i am cancelling my account!!! AND no you cant have my stuff.

Ok, I could not resist, no one had said it in this forum yet, so i felt something was missing.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

so the throwing grenades appear to be available at all shops now.
    What about the Aluminium Throwing Daggers? when are they going to be in shops??

Originally posted by Beti
    so the throwing grenades appear to be available at all shops now.
    What about the Aluminium Throwing Daggers? when are they going to be in shops??
    When they actually work? That's my guess...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast