Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help kupo get prof jones vest

help kupo get prof jones vest

Ive tried for 2 months now. getting to about 9 spawns..

everytimea full team of lvl 190-200 players blow me away

I need help..

Please help

your best bet is buying one.. i know it not as fun and maybe you dont have the creds but still easiest way to get one..

i spent my 200mill buying a friend GA disc.

Im broke now, gotlilke 10 mill. I cant afford a vest.

ok i am now accepting donations as well, since Ive been trying to get this vest for 2 months or more.

I feel for ya. I've also been unable to get one. Either it doesn't drop, or my team gets outdamaged, or I just can't get a team to come.

Pretty frustrating. I'm looking at the possibility of blitzing for the money to buy one.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

ill be willing to help if you promise not to sell it

Originally posted by Kiri
    I PROMISE BIG UBER SUPER DUPER KUPOSIZED PROMISES!!!

Team so far is:

Kiri
    Kupotek
    Arowen
    Isoctene

still need 2 more. and possible healers/dmg dealers for support.

We all know how Storm trains jones away to take the kill, then dont even have the decency to tell us he's dead.

Professor Van Horn dies within seconds after he spawns (just like the rest of the unique mobs). I have never seen him get "trained away"...
    Last edited by Angeleye; Nov 21st, 2002 at 10:32:08.
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

I'll send my fully buffed Cacodemon on him if it helps !

Send Samuz / Alphaville a tell ingame, and I'll help !
    Best Regards,

Samuz

4ever seeking ULTIMATE POWER

Samuz - Lvl 155 - the original Blackshirt of Zuwadza nipple twistin' MP (RK1)
    Alphaville *4 ever young* - Lvl 112 GAMKII smurfy' Fixer (RK1)
    Digitize - Lvl 50 Solider (RK1)
    Samuz - Lvl 29 Beam whippin' Enforcer (RK2)
    -= Played AO since the Beta days =-

Timezone ; GMT+1

** Re-activated AO on May 1st after being gone and playing other games for the past 14 months - I feel like the total n00b **

you know im in silly :P
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Kiri
    contact me asap in game.looks like we got a great team forming.

Originally posted by Hypos
    I feel for ya. I've also been unable to get one. Either it doesn't drop, or my team gets outdamaged, or I just can't get a team to come.

Pretty frustrating. I'm looking at the possibility of blitzing for the money to buy one.
    dont wanna buy one. i wanna earn it the old fashioned way. with my friends and my fists!

looks like we got a full team, stragglers can very weell add some dmg for us, we will need lots of love.

Thanks guys, i hope we are successful!

Cool

Good luck Kupo
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

We, AOR, have won the past 6 or so loots except one. It just happens, that on the one we missed, the +19 vest drops.

I'll help.

/tell Nomoniker if you need to fill a spot in, Kupo.

hehe, i like the little bears in Kingdom Hearts that say kupo all da time =]

I wish you the best of luck and will lend a hand if you need, as always. Heh, I've been asking for help to acquire.....well anything. Kaehler sleeves, third eye of daria, list goes on and on. Finally I've given up trying to get anyone to return the thousands of favors I dish out and have settled on mediocraty. I'm glad your not as jaded as I am though
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast