Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engie LFT (sad storry)

Two reasons. The blindness aura has a taunt attached to it, and the aggro trimmer only affects mobs which are fighting the bot in the first place. This is why I'm looking forward so much to the bot snare aura in Friday's patch. If that has the usual taunt that area snares have, the bot's ability to grab aggro will have improved measurably.

Cheers,

~R~

In my tests, it seemed to perform admirably at grabbing aggro.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

make this a sticky until they give engs some major loving

I have an eng....low level, 92 I think...nanomage...

she's gimp...nothing I can say about that...

engs need alot of love, and they deserve it!

All the lies about kamikaze bots, fixing pet pathing etc...and some (few) engs are still around...GIVE THEM LOVE, NOW!

I can't promise that I will team with engs until they have gotten love though...but I promise I will think about it.

Engies... What are Engies?

Engies are your friends...

Engies enjoy soloing. Engies Luvs beggin for buffs...

Engies are loved everywhere.. I know I am one...

I started this game not too long ago in February 2002.
    I started out with a solitus enforcer... Gimped, hehe
    I knew nothing about implants. nanos(why use em? they are a waste of IP i thought) or outside buffs, all i know is i wanted to play a character who can wield a sword, boys and their swords go figure, well anyways i am a loaner, i teamed maybe 10% of the time and i leveld my lowly enforcer to 50 in 3 wks or so, after that 50% missions where taking way too long in running out of mission entrance as i mongo to heal nad when i tried oranges outside it was a one way trip to RECLAIM :P... so he is retired at 51

Then one day i saw a whole group of peeps running around with this big giant white bot, I go "WOW, i sure wished i had one of those" so i send a

./s hey anyone know what those white robot looking thingies are..
    I get a few response
    <name>. You newb...
    and finally
    <name>. their engie bots
    ./s ty

and i think think to myself wow that would be awesome I think i'll go roll up an engie

so for the next couple of hours i played an Engie... As i continued to level, i thought man look at this "i can solo reds awesome"

I was soloing the bullies at bullie bridge in VW at lvl 35 or so that was fun and easy XP, i just sit back and watch the show, heal my bot as needed. People would come and ask if i wanted to team with them to take out the bully, so i say "SURE" we'd make the team. and i told everyone to just site there and collect XP, was the easiest levelin all of them had done in while they said.

So i did that for a few levels... got boring finally since my projects were in the process of being completed and was boring loking at the screen all day.. so i started doing missions... W00T I can do 100% missions :-) all by my lonesome....

Then OMG, 14.2 is coming out.. so i told myself, quick - level as high as u can b 4 14.2, so i lveld, lvled, lvled when 14.2 came out i was a paltry 85, the next day, i get mochams and a 132, when the 132 and mochams run out, i tried using me bot, i get Command Override master not recognized, i go "HUH"... oh damn 14.2 thats right i thought... so i start running around tir, sending msgs to MP's "Excuse me master MP can i get TS and MC Mochams from u pls" after that runs out i leave mission and run around asking for more mochams...on and on and on after a few days i got tired of being a buff junkie

so i retired me engie... at 87 and started several chars
    35 atrox Enf
    39 atrox Doc
    50 opifex Agent didnt know how to use em hehe... retired gimped
    52 atrox soldier
    71 nanomage MP ETA for infuse lvl 92 :-) hopefully
    140 opifex Agent properly done :-)

so i leveld my agent on another account for one purpose and one purpose only to be able to cast mochams and a 132 wrangle on me engie :-)

now my engie is uber again...hehe(i have to pay twice the amount but hey who says life was easy

so i started playing me engie again and now he is at lvl 91, w00t, i'll get my slayer yet damn it....

moral to this long winded storry.... NADA... bored at work :-)

FC GIVE ME ENGIE SOME LOVING PLS...

team with engies they'll luv you, although i am well liked by peeps at mort :P, as i solo Brigadier Generals and below and take their xp, one at a time though, if u see me heal me pls heal heal heal me b 4 i die, or let me die hehe... send me a tell if u want to team with me i wont mind, i'n not as much of a loaner as i used to be

AND all u engies out there send me a tell if u need mochies FREE :-0
    Last edited by muguyver; Nov 27th, 2002 at 02:35:53.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12