Thread: The roleplaying section in the AO bulletin board?

Question The roleplaying section in the AO bulletin board?

/OOC

Is there such a thing as a roleplaying board on this site, for it would seem that many of you (wont give full names), never (Atleast for as long ive red this forum) posted a thread in character.
    Even though THIS thread-forum (AO-bulletinboard/ROLEPLAYING) is/should be the official roleplayers forum.

Can anyone please answer this?

Cant they take their whining and flaming some other place, like maybe the "Other technical issues" Thread-forum, or the "World of RubiKa" Thread-forum. But hey, what do I know, im just some stupid roleplayer.

/End of OOC

well, this is the story part of the threads, and since we hanvent seen any story so far, I guess its open for anything..like complaints...nevertheless I agree with you...

just stay calm, just another month and my subscription will be over, and then I wont post here anymore..
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Question

Whose gonna baptize my baby then Father?

Father Chagidiel quitting?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo