Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats with the new high titles?

Whats with the new high titles?

I dont understand something... I have played AO for a long time, seen people come and go, since I am omni I will pick on Johiyat and Patk9... Before I quit the game for a few months ago I saw Enigmamonger kill both of these people EASILY ample times. I dont understand how then I come back some months later and they are "PvP Gods" with Experienced and Neophyte... If Enigmamonger could kill them with such ease I am sure many others could... Please someone tell me how you go from gimp to amazing in a few months, seeing as MAs didnt get any significant love in this time and Adventurers only got a little bit.

Yeah, but there are so many traders out there im sure others could do the same. Plus I hear enforcers can romp MAs... Or maybe its the other way around but I think thats it. And Adventurers... Come on get serious since when have they owned? Though I hear its possibile for them to get a ton of dmg buffs running, but its an exploit

By your logic, any non trader would be untitled in this game.

Thats just not true, Traders can have difficulty with many people. I am saying Enigma could kill them with the snap of a finger... Saw it in 2ho plenty of times... There were other MAs he had trouble with tho, like .. oh wahts his name... High lvl clan MA his name started with an M... Anyway say Enigma fight him and it was pretty close after the Trader heal nerf, though there was no chain rooting going on.

You more or less said:
    Enigma (Trader) could easily kill Pat/Joh, so how did they get Neo/Experienced?

Well, every trader will kill any non trader easily, so extending your line of reasoning, how does anyone get neo/exp? Easy, you just leave whenever you see a trader. And that is probably what they figured out as well.

Remembered the MAs name... Mirazul

Read the post Coldstrike, I said EASILY. This implies.... EASILY. Traders do not kill everyone EASILY. Some people can be a CHALLENGE. What I dont see is how someone who was killed so often so EASILY can become such a high ranking PvPer. Im just using instances with Enigma as examples. One old thing I remember about 2ho battles is Patk9's corpse.

Originally posted by Myrdd
    Read the post Coldstrike, I said EASILY. This implies.... EASILY. Traders do not kill everyone EASILY. Some people can be a CHALLENGE. What I dont see is how someone who was killed so often so EASILY can become such a high ranking PvPer. Im just using instances with Enigma as examples. One old thing I remember about 2ho battles is Patk9's corpse.
    Question is.. Could Enigmamonger ever kill Caol? eeep!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Maybe a great dedication towards pvp? They were pvping countless hours every day, for a long time. Not sure when you left but ma's had a lot love (greatly enhanced fists so they didnt do min dmg anymore), before this patch ma and adv were quiet good (now they are greatly nerfed).

Is it so hard to understand the dedication they put into it brought fruits? I got a 100% loose-chance against traders, yet I got a title too, by just not duelling traders.

I find it a bit weird you claim these people cannot possibly earned their title while you werent around.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

No =\ Caol is a stubborn ho who had reflect bracers and insane HP and always broke my roots and was a ho. Enigma couldnt kill Caol, because Caol is a ho =)

Again you say its only about traders, when that is only an example. If I must put it bluntly so you all will understand: Johiyat and Patk9 sucked at PvP. And Letah, does every trader kill you with little - no effort? There is a difference between that and losing while putting up a fight. And I didnt say "They could not have gotten high titles while Enigma was gone" I said "I wonder how they got such high titles when I remember them as bad PvPers." I was asking for an explanation

I thought Johi quit just after I took Exp off him, did he start playing & got it back ? *drool*
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

If they were so bad as you describe then they got better, simple I'd sure hope that, because after a lot gaming/pvping etc you tend to get to know the system, thus getting better no? I won against them in duels yes (from patk9), I even lost one against Joh because I ran outta nano after a half and hr

I'm not sure how 'dangerous' I am the trader-end during a duel, but after they land the 2nd debuff I do 1-1-1-1miss-miss-miss dmg and cant heal, even a lvl 140 trader can pull that off, on me. *sometimes* I win because I resist their debuffs (got nearly 1200 NR and I always fight full def) but usually they just spam their hotkeys so one is bound to stick.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

My friend is a blackbelt he can kick your butt Myrdd.

Oh and hermy didnt you "retire" from pvp at some point? (Retire being my dirty lil euphemism for every word you can imagine fitting right there).
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

dunno if this has been mentioned already coz i didnt read all the threads, months ago when enigmamonger was good traders could chain cast pdhp, which makes them unbeatable

And again, I am not soley talking about Traders... Seems to take me quite a few times saying that for it to sink in. Also was talking about after 14.4... Crit and Trader Heal nerfs had already taken place

Patk9 and Johi did/does not suck at pvp.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

before critbuff self only and adv love patch yes adv and ma used to be bad in pvp

Keep in mind, a lot of keeping a high title is brains.
    Yes, you heard me. It's seeing a trader and knowing you're beat and getting your ass out of there. It's knowing who to fight and not to fight, etc etc etc.

I'm sure it's already been said but I'm not readin it
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast