Thread: Positive Customer Service comments!

Positive Customer Service comments!

I've given Funcom enough grief for lack of CS that I thought I'd better say something when I have good experiences also. There doesn't seem to be a particularly appropriate forum, so I figured this one would do.

Had to petition twice this weekend when I was stuck and could no longer play and in both cases my petition was answered and the problem solved in less than 10 minutes! In both cases there were still a lot of people ahead of me in the queue when mine was answered, so I'm assuming that they are giving priority to people that are stuck and can't play (as it should be) as opposed to people who just have a question and can play until their turn. A good policy, IMO.

In the first case I was unsynched in a mission (it looked like I was in a different room than the server thought I was in). About 10 minutes after I petitioned, I was contacted by an ARK and he rezoned me, solving the problem.

In the second case I was casting the same nano for 10 minutes and couldn't stop so I petitioned. I had over 60 people in front of me but was contacted in just 2-3 minutes. Turned out the problem was that the zone was crashing, so it went ahead and crashed but the ARK was right there waiting for me when I was able to log back in.

So, in-game support has gone from horrid to very good, in my limited experience. Out-of-game support is still horrid as I'm still waiting for the answers to a long list of questions submitted by Cosmik to DEV in early November and subsequently forgotten about by both.

Scorus

Ack! ACK! ACCCCKKK!!!

I have the answers, Scorus. I was set to reply the other day and got pulled away for some time and wasn't able to get back. ACK! Answers coming now Scorus. Sorry about that.

/me hits his forehead

ACK.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative