Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ao Vs Movies

bump for a very funny post

on the fixer talk: we (fixers) are a mix of good intensions going wrong. we are not like a true ninja and our hacking skills is a joke without a finishing point yet.

As for the theif thingy it was droped during BETA and they forgot to remove our concelment and sneak attack buffs

All fixer are right now is misfits with good armor

Zhagra Lvl 196 fixer

You left one out....

Terminator(Soldier) vs Conan(Enforcer)

Movies
    Terminator moves into the town 2 miles away while Conan sleeps last nights drinking and wenching off. Terminator targets Conans building with a laser designator and calls in the airstrike. Conan never even wakes up.

AO
    Terminator has all the gadgets, but none of them work outside 40 metres and there is no artillery or airforce available (oh damn, I forgot the gunships ). Terminator has to go in sneak mode into the building and into the room Conan sleeps in since laser rifles and ultra high velocity bullets cant punch through rotted wood. As Terminator enters Conan wakes up in a foul mood and rages all over Terminator who has to hide behind his shield. He tries to fires his BFG at Conan, but Conan laughs and beats Terminator over his titanium alloy head with a rusty old steel beam.
    1minute 25 secs later Terminator is dead
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Originally posted by Julia

es Gundalf can kill anyone becasue he knows what he is doing....

Seems to me alot NTs dont even know how to play this game.

Ah yes my not so uber twinked NT kills lvl 130 fixer my lvl 150 NT on test kills lvl 150 enforsers with blood bats and even some lvl 200 traders.

Soldiers are even more easy do i need to teach you how to kill rambo?
    I'd like to have a nice selfbuffed fight with you. You seem to know all there is to know about the NT proffession. Maybe I can learn something...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Beartwo

Hahahaha....damn funny! :P
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Jekyll

I'd like to have a nice selfbuffed fight with you. You seem to know all there is to know about the NT proffession. Maybe I can learn something...
    What the point of fighting same class?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Here is one for you.

In movie Rokie loses fight he goes back to tedious traing and hard work.

In AO Rokie looses a fight he goes on the boards and whines

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I think I remember the name of Pomy's NT, she used to have the name in her sig and it was Taisy (a member in children of the apocalypse)... The sig read something like "Taisy- the little sister of Hajk".
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

es Gundalf can kill anyone becasue he knows what he is doing....

Seems to me alot NTs dont even know how to play this game.

Ah yes my not so uber twinked NT kills lvl 130 fixer my lvl 150 NT on test kills lvl 150 enforsers with blood bats and even some lvl 200 traders.

Soldiers are even more easy do i need to teach you how to kill rambo?
    He was talking about Conan the Barbarian vs. Gandalf (the wizard from Lord of the Rings), not Gunnandahalf.

Silent bob would pwn any soldier in the world :P

Memonic would use his uber net skills and high tech weapons to kill Conan befor he could gett cloose to him

but i do gett your point
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Dimmufodr
    I think I remember the name of Pomy's NT, she used to have the name in her sig and it was Taisy (a member in children of the apocalypse)... The sig read something like "Taisy- the little sister of Hajk".
    I wish i could tranfer her on second accaunt then i would play her

Kinda liked the name tho

Here is one for you.

In movie Rokie loses fight he goes back to tedious traing and hard work.

In AO Rokie looses a fight he goes on the boards and whines
    haha this one is the best
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

Yep

That Rokie stuff rocked!

Keep the comments coming!

P.S
    Conan is ubah you gimps...ubah!
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Movie:
    James Bond

In the movies Q hooks him up with all this damn good looking cars and fine tweaked tools and wears depending on the occassion a designer hat.

In AO:
    James Bond wears a sock and shortly after he gets his toys they directly get nerfed
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12