Thread: Shining nano regen cluster failed to combine

Shining nano regen cluster failed to combine

I had a friendly doctor try to combine a QL58 shining cluster of nano regeneration with a QL62 Right Wrist, but was told they did not combine.

If I try to combine them, I am told I need at least 325 in Pharmaceuticals, so obviously it should be possible to combine them.

Looks like one for the Funcom Debug Department.

There are several known problems with the nano regen clusters. Sometimes when you combine them, you get other items like weapons or armor.

I made a full set for myself. It works fine as long as the first cluster to go into the implant is the nano regen cluster. If you try to put one into an implant that already has one or more clusters, then it may or may not work.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

In my case it didn't work. It was an empty implant I tried to combine with.

The process described worked for me. If it doesn't for you, then you might have a bugged component on your hands. I'd petition it.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops