Thread: Mist-Filled Jar

Mist-Filled Jar

Can anyone tell me for what use is a Mist-Filled Jar?
    Huitzilapotl

"What makes the desert beautiful," said the little prince, "is that somewhere hides a well."
    --Antoine DeSainte Exupery

Noone can make you inferior without your consent.
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

The Creation of Divaads armor, you also need a solar powered baseball bat.

Glad i could help!

Think we could get a link or explaination of how to make?
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

foudn it

Summerbreeze 200 Fixer
    Enginemaker 203 Engineer (Retired cause new bots SUCK!)
    Vetgirl 177 Doctor Retired (See Why)
    Bigbunns 156 Enforcer (semi-retired.)
    Malams 150 Soldier
    Lumisolem 134 NT
    Hiddenfear 112 Agent
    OhNoNotHim 42 Martial Artist (BOW)

Levels: 1164
    Characters Nerfed To Oblivion: 3

"We see the light at the end of the tunnel and indeed it is a train, of mobs, that just mowed our crappy 201+ bots down and are comming for us."

anyone wanna help me make this pistol?

6.-Solar-Powered Engineer Pistol-
    Sometimes ideas hit you like lightning. This happened to me one day as I searched the body of a deceased Slayerdroid. Sometimes you can find a thing called a 'Experimental Nanobot Classifying Computer' on them. As I held it in my hand I knew at once what it could be used for. Earlier in the day I had found one of those nanobot jars while doing a mission for some unspecified employer. Filling the energized nanobots from the 'Mist Filled Jar' into the nanobot containment chamber of the 'Experimental Nanobot Classifying Computer' I managed to turn it into an 'Energized Nanobot Transmitter'. I could hook my 'Solar-Powered Machinist Pistol' onto this and get the 'Solar-Powered Engineer Pistol'.

7. -Solar-Powered Master Engineer Pistol-
    Again, an improvement was discovered while researching a completely different project. This time I was trying to find a way to accelerate the speed of the individual NCU instead of using the cumbersome recomplier. The process is as follows: Use the 'Nano Programming Interface' to re-program the 'Nano Formula Recompiler'. You get a 'Re-configured Nano Formula Recompiler'. Now get some skilled person to use a 'Lock Pick' on a normal type of 'NCU Memory' to disconnect it. Connect the 'Re-Configured Nano Formula Recompiler' with the 'Disconnected NCU Memory' and get an 'Accelerated NCU Memory' - which should speed up the time you use to run nano programs from the NCU.
    The next step can be a difficult one. What you need to find now is a 'Crystalized Medusa Queen Hippocampus'. This is a singular part of the medusa brain that seems to work in symbiosis with nanobots. Merge the 'Accelerated NCU Memory' with the 'Crystalized Medusa Queen Hippocampus' to create the 'Symbiotic NCU'. You will understand how once you have the parts needed. Finally attach your 'Solar-Powered Engineer Pistol' to the 'Symbiotic NCU' and get your 'Solar-Powered Master Engineer Pistol'.

Cool Solar Pistol

The pistol cannot be made (yet). I noticed somewhere that they have it "planned" for patch 14.8, but I'm sure that'll get delayed too like everything else.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Unhappy

And I friggin deleted my solar pistol, ((

Originally posted by Emiko
    The process is as follows: Use the 'Nano Programming Interface' to re-program the 'Nano Formula Recompiler'. You get a 'Re-configured Nano Formula Recompiler'. Now get some skilled person to use a 'Lock Pick' on a normal type of 'NCU Memory' to disconnect it. Connect the 'Re-Configured Nano Formula Recompiler' with the 'Disconnected NCU Memory' and get an 'Accelerated NCU Memory' - which should speed up the time you use to run nano programs from the NCU.
    Ok, I've tried to do this. I'm just interested in getting the Accelerated NCU. I've tried combining the Nano Programming Interface with the Recompiler, and vice versa. I am having no luck. Any help is appreciated.
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

Originally posted by Neo
    And I friggin deleted my solar pistol, ((
    You can make a new one.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.