Thread: 220 imps that u have buit are bugged

Exclamation 220 imps that u have buit are bugged

thats right ANOTHER bug on something i looked forward to using only to find out its immpossible. after u get the empty refined imp (quite easy) then u get the clusters (quite difficult) u have this beatiful 220 imp built that will give u just a lil bit xtra only find out it has ql 300 REQUIREMENTS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to say i was supprised. cz/funcom/whoever if u so happen ro read this (which i doubt a 1/4 of what we post's does get read) plz consider this something that needs to b fixed asap. the GM told me the bug developed after u guys deleted the 300 imps...hrm...shortcut in code maby....whatever it is plz fix it. cant really b constructive other than say put the normal requirements that the 220's u find in missions on these (which btw i find it funny the imps u find already built are geared toward enforcers / fixers) how convienient for them.

Yep, this does suck.

This is definatly the wrong patch to be building refined implants.

Another thing is im happy to have found a nice soldier Right hand in a mission =)
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.